[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Problems with monitor -- help!

Problems with monitor -- help!

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Problems with monitor -- help!

Postby Potato » Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:52 am

you there? crikey..... something wrong with my computer screen, it keeps blacking out :roll: what the heck is wrong with it?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

confused_veggie :?
Katara: Sokka, You're a genius!
Aang: Did the definition of genius change in the last 100 years?

Potato

All Tezuka all the time...

Postby cmoon » Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:14 am

Eh? I'm changing the thread to something more appropriate. If you have an actual personal question for me, those go in private messages. I think you'll get better response with the thread I'm giving you :)

Anyway...

My first guess would be either 1) there's something wrong with the cable connecting your computer to your monitor, 2) there's some weird power-surge that's messing with your monitor, 3) your monitor's dying, get a new one or 4) something is wrong with your video card.
"I'm in my own head now, and it's where I should be" --Snitter
cmoon

Postby Potato » Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:23 am

well, it might be the cable, but i have checked and it is all good. so its either a severe power surge or--- see it just did it again. :?

or it might be the connections outside. severe wind is here/was here/is coming so it might be the sattelite receiver thingy fighting the wind. :roll:

on the other hand, the whole system is older than the hills.....
(slight exaggeration there :lol:)

so i might get a laptop or something......... anyway.... the mouse is being a dough nut and it is NOT the little ball because i checked and it's fine. hmmm........ oh well.

Potato

Postby Kevin » Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:54 am

Kevin

Postby Potato » Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:33 am

I know what it is now:

wind, plus the fact that the monitor is OLD. we might be getting a new computer and my uncle's laptop. :roll:

Potato

Return to Offtopic