[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - forum ettiquitte / modding / etc.

forum ettiquitte / modding / etc.

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Postby Potato » Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:36 pm

grrrrrrr........ cmoon, i need your opinion. I am a mod here:

http--s7.invisionfree.com/the_dead_are_rising

(global mod= Potato is my username ;))

and a user named Sadie576 is really ticking me off with pointless threads (three of which i have locked) and threads with pointless and confusing titles. Should I increase her warning level, suspend her, or just permanently ban her?

Potato ;)
Katara: Sokka, You're a genius!
Aang: Did the definition of genius change in the last 100 years?

Potato

All Tezuka all the time...

Postby cmoon » Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:22 pm

You should do what we didn't do here (*sighs*)

Tell the user from the start they are under probation, make the rules clear (posted for everyone to see), give her three warnings (assuming they aren't gross violations), when the three warnings have been given, ban.

Don't put a lot of thought into it. Don't ruminate over it. Make it very clear what the rules are and stick to them. Fair but strict is the way to play it.

And uh regarding pointless threads. No comment on this one :roll:
"I'm in my own head now, and it's where I should be" --Snitter
cmoon

Postby Potato » Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:29 pm

Thank you, cmoon, but Sadie576 has received many warnings BEFORE the "three strikes to a ban" rule was inforced.

but Varkolak/Varkey/Brittany (the admin) and me want to get rid of her especially because she has littered the chat space on

www.cleanfunnyjoke.com with repetitive threads, and sent us messages all saying 'hi wats up'. this is annoying. But we are not banning her without a reason. :roll:

and she has been put on probation once already... she needs to muck it up two more times then we will show her the way out of town.

and the rules ARE on the board already. they have their own topic.

*sighs* I love being a mod......

Potato

Postby cmoon » Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:31 pm

cmoon

Postby Potato » Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:54 pm

Potato

Postby cmoon » Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:43 pm

cmoon

Postby Potato » Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:50 am

Potato

Return to Offtopic