[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Official video game thread

Official video game thread

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Postby Ash » Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:21 am

"Rationality, that was it. No esoteric mumbo jumbo could fool that fellow. Lord, no! His two feet were planted solidly on God's good earth" - Ellery Queen, The Lamp of God
Ash

Tezuka Nut

Postby cmoon » Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:16 pm

"I'm in my own head now, and it's where I should be" --Snitter
cmoon

Postby Kevin » Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:48 pm

New E-Library! http://thelibrary.ninjanezumi.com/
Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

All Tezuka all the time...

Postby Ash » Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:47 pm

Got Flower, Sun and Rain for the DS yesterday, a port of a PS2 game of Suda51. Feels to me like partly Hotel Dusk - Room 215, partly Groundhog Day. Pretty cool game, too bad I don't have time the following weeks ~_~
"Rationality, that was it. No esoteric mumbo jumbo could fool that fellow. Lord, no! His two feet were planted solidly on God's good earth" - Ellery Queen, The Lamp of God
Ash

Tezuka Nut

Postby UnluckyLukeGR » Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:29 am

UnluckyLukeGR

Tezuka Nut

Postby AlienAngel » Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:50 pm

AlienAngel

Postby Kevin » Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:50 pm

So you all have heard of Kaizo Mario, and Mario Frustration.

Well, I've been watching their vids on YouTube, when I came across this:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ1VbUrRV ... re=related

I think you'll agree this is a fun music video :D
Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

Postby Jeffbert » Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:23 pm

Jeffbert

Postby Kevin » Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:37 pm

Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

Postby Jeffbert » Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:46 pm

Jeffbert

Postby Kevin » Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:47 pm

Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

Postby Kevin » Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:08 pm

Ok so I got an XBOX 360 for solstice/christmas/saturnalia and I got Sega Superstars Tennis with it (I also got a couple of other games).

Sega Superstars Tennis is the third worst sports game I've ever played.

The instructions are wrong (telling me I can control the direction of the ball with the left analog stick, when it does no such thing), and to top it off the difficulty settings don't actually change the difficulty of the game. It's the same difficulty no matter what.

:sigh:

I hate games like this.

This looks like another game that is going to go down in my "never play again" pile with the Genesis version of Dick Tracy (there's a trap at the 5th stage which can only be circumvented through a cheat code that I never could seem to get to work - despite following all the walkthroughs on the subject).

edit_------------

The above is my original post.

I finally figured out how to play this game.

The instruction booklet is wrong.

It took me 4 hours to figure that out.

Now this game is fun :D
Last edited by Kevin on Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

Postby Jeffbert » Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:47 pm

Maybe the Pythons made it; I remember reading about the English release of Matching tie & handerchief stating that one side of the LP had concentric tracks so that it was pure chance that made the needle go into one or the other. People were baffled by the inconsistancy. :lol:

I had Dark Forces but could not find the secret to opening the last door of the prison; hence, I never fought Boba Fett, and likewise never reached the succeeding levels. :x This was the only 3D maze game I ever played that frustrated me for this reason. :(

The only computer game I have played recently is chess; but as I am no longer a part time instructor, I have lost interest in it.
Jeffbert

Postby Kevin » Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:03 pm

Jeffbert, Which version of darkforces do you have? I know one version had a glitch in it which could prevent you from finding bobafett.
Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

Postby Jeffbert » Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:51 pm

It is long gone, in the trash, I suppose. Anyway, as I said, I just do not play those games any more. Thanks, anyway, Kevin. :lol:
Jeffbert

PreviousNext

Return to Offtopic