[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - The Group Hug Thread

The Group Hug Thread

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

The Group Hug Thread

Postby Kevin » Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:52 pm

New E-Library! http://thelibrary.ninjanezumi.com/
Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

All Tezuka all the time...

Postby Kevin » Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:30 pm

Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

I am now Doctor Phil and I do not take any guff!

Postby Kevin » Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:04 am

Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

Postby strobe_z » Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:15 am

strobe_z

Webmaster

Postby Kevin » Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:40 am

Strobe, I did not say that you had it in for me nor do I believe it. Ok Strobe I definitely have sent you at least 6 PMs total in the past year of me being here. So you say you only received 2. Then I believe you.
That means we have a problem with the PM system. :(

However things Haven't been going along fine here, and people seem to be having a major problem with communication. I am upset at people for doing this because everybody involved shares fault and I want to settle it -_-

But this problem can be resolved, and Strobe, you have taken the first step to resolving this issue with the rest of us.

Strobe.

Will you continue to participate in this with me? I believe that if we all do this exercise we will all realize that we have no reason to be upset at each other anymore.

I consider you three my friends:

cmoon
strobe
potato

And I wouldn't be making this thread if we weren't friends.

So Strobe. Please, join in, be the first person to give a group hug and participate in this discussion and we will follow the Astro Boy feeling.

Humor me please ^_^

Step 1:

The Hug

Strobe has completed Step 2 : Discussion. Strobe, I give you a gold star for at least communicating with us. Will you do also do Steps 1, 3 and 4?

This may seem like a silly exercise, but I believe it is something we should do.

Cmoon
Step 1 IC
Step 2 IC
Step 3 IC
Step 4 IC

Strobe
Step 1 IC
Step 2 Image
Step 3 IC
Step 4 IC

Potato
Step 1 IC
Step 2 IC
Step 3 IC
Step 4 IC

Kevin
Step 1 Image
Step 2 Image
Step 3 IC
Step 4 IC
Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

Postby Potato » Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:44 am

Katara: Sokka, You're a genius!
Aang: Did the definition of genius change in the last 100 years?

Potato

Postby Kevin » Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:08 am

Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

Postby Potato » Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:13 am

Katara: Sokka, You're a genius!
Aang: Did the definition of genius change in the last 100 years?

Potato

Return to Offtopic