[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - The In My Hat Game

The In My Hat Game

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

The In My Hat Game

Postby Potato » Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:06 am

Katara: Sokka, You're a genius!
Aang: Did the definition of genius change in the last 100 years?

Potato

All Tezuka all the time...

Postby Kevin » Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:19 am

New E-Library! http://thelibrary.ninjanezumi.com/
Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

Postby Potato » Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:22 am

Potato

Postby Kevin » Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:02 am

Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

Postby Potato » Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:11 am

Potato

Postby Kevin » Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:50 am

Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

Postby Potato » Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:53 am

Potato

Postby Potato » Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:26 am

Potato

Postby Kevin » Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:53 am

Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

Postby Potato » Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:06 am

Potato

Postby Kevin » Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:41 am

Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

Postby Potato » Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:12 am

WTC??? I have inactive bronchitis, & the minute i was at the doctors (they had to get a new carpet because i was vomiting) i got the inhalers but it was very hard to breathe while vomiting.

all i can do for you is hope that you'll get better. I've never heard of 'walking pneumonia.'

this thing will cheer you up.

:cry: I hate it when the poeple i care about are sick. and i think my bronchitis is coming back because i keep getting a sore throat out of nowhere. :shock:

Potato

Postby Kevin » Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:22 am

lol ty potato :)

Walking Pneumonia means you don't really think you're gonna die, but you really are so very sick you can die very fast. It's almost like TB where it fills up your lungs.

Well I just checked the medical website it says walking pneumonia does not have lasting effects, I hope that is true.

Potato! Take Vitamins, be healthy, exercise, and you won't get bronchitis :D
Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

Postby Potato » Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:37 am

like the Flu, once you get bronchitis it never leaves you, so it's always somewhere in you, but sleeping.

{random moment: my mum decided to send me an email :shock:}

and, never trust 'researched sites' on the internet, they may be wrong about Walking Pneumonia.

Do you get enough sleep? do you feel weak when you wake up? it may be sleep paralysis or something just as scary.

Don't worry, you'll get better. :)

o.o wait, in another thread, didn't you tell me you were born premature or something?

People born premature or late are at greater risk of illness. you might have a lack of antibodies and macrophages (white blood cells)

Potato

Postby Kevin » Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:01 am

No actually I was born several weeks late and I was a baby that came with hair pre-installed :D
Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

Next

Return to Offtopic