[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - TIRED of all these "-IZATIONS"

TIRED of all these "-IZATIONS"

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

TIRED of all these "-IZATIONS"

Postby Kevin » Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:38 pm

New E-Library! http://thelibrary.ninjanezumi.com/
Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

All Tezuka all the time...

Postby Potato » Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:08 am

Katara: Sokka, You're a genius!
Aang: Did the definition of genius change in the last 100 years?

Potato

Postby cmoon » Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:20 am

cmoon

Postby Potato » Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:55 am

and you are telling me not to start a new thread. Image Image Image

Potato

Postby Jiminy » Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:07 am

San Dimas High School football rules!
Jiminy

Tezuka Expert

Postby Kevin » Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:14 am

Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

Postby Potato » Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:26 am

Potato

Postby Kevin » Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:36 am

Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

Postby Potato » Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:19 am

Potato

Postby Kevin » Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:00 am

ty for the hug.

That story of your dog reminds me something about the Truth About Hugs.

You know what is the truth about hugs? I am not "being gay" (i'm not, but there isn't anything wrong with that :) I'm just not), I am not "being overly sensitive". I am being truthful:

Hugs are magic.

"Kevin, that is ridiculous."

"No," I say, "It is not."

Almost every species on this planet has a concept of "hug".

Cats.
Dogs.
Birds.

And do you know why? Because when someone hugs someone else, they aren't exchanging anything (kisses exchange fluids, hugs do not). It's nothing more than an idea.

Hallmark has called their Hallmark Cards "hugs" before in the past. Why would they do that? Because it is simple: you are giving knowledge to your friends, to your family, that you care about them.

Why do you think Italians hug new friends?

How about Russians?

All for the same reason.

It is an idea that you're giving something to someone else without asking for anything in return.

That is a sort of magic. A magic of Human Understanding and Friendship.

So, I give everyone here on Tezuka in English an "italian hug" so you don't think I'm bein creepy lol.

I want everybody to take care of themselves and their friends, because humanity has so much potential to be healers.

^_^

thank u for your sympathy, I'll get better soon, don't worry :D Meanwhile, how about you give that puppy of yours a big hug. :D

PS: I don't hug in real life. I just don't really do that. But, for net friends, it's ok.

edit: is my medication making me loopy again?
Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

Postby Potato » Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:18 am

are you going to get yourself a dog or do i have to drag you over to the pet shelter? :wink:

actually, hugs do exchange something. the feeling that someone cares about you. and you know what? I care about every person on this entire forum (unless xris shows up) so... yeah. :D

anyone else need a hug?

*cough* speaking of dogs, my dog just came up and is now sitting next to my screen. she's so small (even though she's fully grown) and my computer space is even big enough for me to sit in it. ;) O_e

off-topic: here is my favourite excuse for not handing in homework or an assignment:

"sorry, miss/sir, It's in moderation queue."

^^ use that against all your teachers. *laughs*

Potato

Postby Kevin » Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:47 am

sadly I am allergic to doggies even bishons :(
Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

Postby Potato » Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:51 pm

Potato

Postby Kevin » Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:43 am

Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

Postby Potato » Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:41 am

Potato

Next

Return to Offtopic