[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Last person to reply to this thread wins!

Last person to reply to this thread wins!

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Postby Potato » Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:59 am

I just have a serious case of THE flu.
Katara: Sokka, You're a genius!
Aang: Did the definition of genius change in the last 100 years?

Potato

All Tezuka all the time...

Postby Rock's Sunglasses » Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:05 am

Ick...yeah, judging by your location, though it's still summer in the northern hemisphere, I'd guess it's about flu season in Australia...mirite?
Image ImageImage
Rock's Sunglasses

Tezuka Nut

Postby Potato » Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:16 am

Yeah. Winter.... ugh. And I went to school today too. >.<

Potato

Postby Rock's Sunglasses » Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:10 am

:(...careful doing that. I once got a low grade on a test that I would have found easy if I hadn't had an awful cold that day. If you're really feeling sick, don't feel bad about staying home and resting for a day if it's at all possible.
Image ImageImage
Rock's Sunglasses

Tezuka Nut

Postby Potato » Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:30 am

It was kinda compulsory. >.< I hate it when my school doesn't want to hear what I have to say when I say I'm not 100%.

Potato

Postby Princess Sapphire » Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:10 pm

:( That's not really very considerate to everybody in general, let alone to you Potato.

If others are going to catch it, at least they shouldn't have to get it passed on to them directly from you. :(
Osamu Tezuka is Japan's greatest story teller
Princess Sapphire

Tezuka Veteran

Postby Rock's Sunglasses » Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:30 pm

I was too shy, but now that Sapphire put that out there, that's why I don't do it anymore.
Image ImageImage
Rock's Sunglasses

Tezuka Nut

Postby Potato » Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:09 am

Oh jeez.... I'll probably send my mum bankrupt from her buying all those tissues... lol. Also I hate it when my Drama teacher sends me outside on a daily basis, when it's COLD abd I'm SICK.

Potato

Postby Princess Sapphire » Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:23 pm

Princess Sapphire

Tezuka Veteran

Postby Rock's Sunglasses » Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:26 am

[braggart]YIPPEE! After many infuriating hours, I've beaten Pandemic 2 with--get this--Moira virus! :twisted:[/braggart]

Anyone else addicted to the game?

And Potato, I echo Sapphire in hoping you are now much better off than anyone in Pandemic.
Image ImageImage
Rock's Sunglasses

Tezuka Nut

Postby Potato » Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:05 am

I am feeling much better. I went out for my mum's birthday last night (she got her ears peirced earlier that day) and didn't come back home until 2 am.

I couldn't jump straight into my nice warm bed either; my dog got into my schoolbag and ate all the chips and things I had in there then let it out the other end - on my bed.

Potato

Postby Kevin » Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:19 pm

OMG happy birthday to ur mum :D
New E-Library! http://thelibrary.ninjanezumi.com/
Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

Postby Princess Sapphire » Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:53 pm

GOODNESS. You must have been shocked when you arrived home. :shock:

But you can laugh about it now that it's over, I'm sure.

Many Happy Returns to your mother Potato. :)
Princess Sapphire

Tezuka Veteran

Postby Potato » Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:49 am

:D Right then.

:_: Sapph, I had to walk through Parramatta today with two other people, one on crutches.

We were on a Drama excursion and got lost because the teacher can't use an online map thing properly.

Potato

Postby Princess Sapphire » Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:25 am

That must have been very aggravating Potato. :(

I hope it wasn't too long before you found the right path again.
Princess Sapphire

Tezuka Veteran

PreviousNext

Return to Offtopic