[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Last person to reply to this thread wins!

Last person to reply to this thread wins!

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Postby Potato » Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:45 am

Problem is, It was the co-teacher on crutches, and the main teacher wouldn't answer her phone.

We walked to the end of one of those streets to get a taxi, finally arriving at the darn Riverside Theatre. The guy dropped us off on the OPPOSITE side to the entrance and there were heaps of stairs to walk. :evil:
Katara: Sokka, You're a genius!
Aang: Did the definition of genius change in the last 100 years?

Potato

All Tezuka all the time...

Postby Princess Sapphire » Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:49 am

Oh dear. That's all I can say. :shock:
Osamu Tezuka is Japan's greatest story teller
Princess Sapphire

Tezuka Veteran

Postby Potato » Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:56 am

Exactly. During the intermission I bought the co-teacher some snacks from the snack bar because I felt sorry for her. -_-

Potato

Postby Princess Sapphire » Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:05 am

Aw. That was very kind of you Potato. :)

I hope she feels better very soon. :) Please pass on my well wishes to her.
Princess Sapphire

Tezuka Veteran

Postby Potato » Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:09 am

Errrrrr.... okay. I can't find my dog.

Potato

Postby Kevin » Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:36 pm

u will find her ^_^
New E-Library! http://thelibrary.ninjanezumi.com/
Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

Postby Princess Sapphire » Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:01 pm

Yes I have faith that you will too. :)
Princess Sapphire

Tezuka Veteran

Postby Rock's Sunglasses » Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:22 pm

Ow ow ow ow ow...allergy-related headache so bad that I can barely focus...what does everyone else here do for headaches? I wanna be coherent again...:(
Image ImageImage
Rock's Sunglasses

Tezuka Nut

Postby Potato » Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:00 am

Water. Sleep. Fluffy toy/pillow if possible.

Also, I found my dog.

Potato

Postby Rock's Sunglasses » Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:04 am

Yay! And it's gone; THANK GOODNESS.
Image ImageImage
Rock's Sunglasses

Tezuka Nut

Postby Potato » Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:25 am

What a releif.

Something smells nice. <_< It's probably you or my dog.

Potato

Postby Princess Sapphire » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:48 am

Princess Sapphire

Tezuka Veteran

Postby Potato » Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:20 am

Potato

Postby Princess Sapphire » Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:55 am

Princess Sapphire

Tezuka Veteran

Postby Potato » Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:57 am

Potato

PreviousNext

Return to Offtopic