[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - HALLOWEEN!:D

HALLOWEEN!:D

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

HALLOWEEN!:D

Postby Kevin » Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:13 am

New E-Library! http://thelibrary.ninjanezumi.com/
Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

All Tezuka all the time...

Postby Potato » Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:00 am

Katara: Sokka, You're a genius!
Aang: Did the definition of genius change in the last 100 years?

Potato

Postby Kevin » Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:09 am

Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

Postby Jiminy » Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:34 am

San Dimas High School football rules!
Jiminy

Tezuka Expert

Postby Potato » Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:43 am

Dude. Must I say, once again, I personally do not celebrate halloween/christmas/etc...

I have better things to look forward to. -_-

Potato

Postby cmoon » Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:09 am

Got to it a day early by playing The Descent in a local art venue, big screen, pitch black, the sound cranked up all the way. It was a great experience and we got some real screams out of people! Everyone had a great time.
"I'm in my own head now, and it's where I should be" --Snitter
cmoon

Postby Kevin » Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:27 pm

Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

Postby Potato » Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:52 am

Well, I;ve had it. I can't take the abuse at school anymore.

one day I'll get another hit on the head and eny up in a coma.

This is the SECOND TIME THIS WEEK i have been hit on the head by the same freaking grease ball. :x

Either the bloody teacher ignores me or the person hitting me on the head gets a talking to and that is it.

And i can't tell my close friends because It'll upset them, nor can I hit the stupid ***** over the head because I'm just not that type of person.

but the worst thing is in year six, a boy in my class threw a freaking chair at me, i told the bloody school principal and i didn't get anything for it.

if i have to suffer being hit on the head one more time, I'm going to kick sonething.

Help meh! :shock:

Potato

Postby Kevin » Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:00 am

Potato you need martial arts self defense. YOU NEED TO DEFEND YOURSELF!

Defending yourself does NOT make you a bad person.

It makes you a good person.

You must fight back!
Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

Postby Potato » Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:10 am

I'm not a fighter! I'm the peace-keeper. i do not fight, or try not to fight in a violent way.

A couple of years ago on a forum I've forgotten the link to, the mods and i used to have little fights for the heck of it. That is the only 'fighting' i approve of.

I know a song that gets on your nerves,
Gets on your nerves,
Gets on your nerves,
I know a song that gets on your nerves,

And it goes like this...

Potato

Postby Kevin » Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:23 am

Potato

Martial Arts is about not fighting.

It's about being at peace and being a peace keeper.

It's about defending peace and defending yourself and your soul.

Learning self defense is not the way of the fighter, but the way of the peacekeeper.

meditate upon this truth ^_^
Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

Postby Potato » Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:30 am

the thing that makes me more depressed is i'm a dead target for the bullies, being the smartest in my class.

Potato

Return to Offtopic