[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - The NEW social thread. ALL IRRELEVANCIES HERE!

The NEW social thread. ALL IRRELEVANCIES HERE!

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Postby Kevin » Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:53 pm

I don't like arguing or fights it makes me upset.
New E-Library! http://thelibrary.ninjanezumi.com/
Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

All Tezuka all the time...

Postby cmoon » Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:29 pm

*nods* Let's do something good with this new thread before Strobe counts down to zero.
"I'm in my own head now, and it's where I should be" --Snitter
cmoon

Postby Potato » Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:07 pm

Katara: Sokka, You're a genius!
Aang: Did the definition of genius change in the last 100 years?

Potato

Postby Kevin » Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:22 am

I say delete this thread because I am tired of everybody being mean. I am tired of cmoon giving some sardonic comment to potato and I am tired of potato being upset and all it does is turn into one big argument.

Last time this happened I emailed Putrocca and Putrocca said it is wrong for both of you to be arguing.

And I am blaming both cmoon and potato. Both of you are acting like children and thing is, Potato is just a kid, but you aren't cmoon and you are a moderator. But I still blame both of you do not think I let either of you off the hook.

I AM TIRED OF THIS

STOP MAKING EACH OTHER UPSET

:x
Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

Postby Potato » Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:58 am

Kevin, what part of 'stay out of this' do you not understand? :x

You, and cmoon, are disturbing the peace. I, as the offical forum Peace-keeper, demand that you at once cease this ridiculous outbreak of harshly put words.

strobe, I give you the go-ahead to delete this thread, but let kevin, cmoon and i post something before you lock/delete it.

'Nuff said,

Potato

Potato

Postby cmoon » Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:43 am

Last edited by cmoon on Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
cmoon

Postby Kevin » Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:45 am

Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

Postby Potato » Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:01 am

Potato

Postby Kevin » Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:18 am

Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

Postby Potato » Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:39 am

Potato

Postby Kevin » Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:54 am

Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

Postby cmoon » Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:55 am

I'm breaking my own rule by replying, since I said I was 'done', and I do indeed mean that.

However, my biggest problem is that I honestly don't understand what you (Kevin) are talking about. You say that I act like a juvenile, you say that I attack people (potato) and that my tone is sardonic. If I actually was doing any of the things you claimed, or could even understand why you perceive my actions that way, I'd happily apologize.

To be honest, your (Kevin's) statements utterly bewilder me, and it isn't the first time. I truly don't understand what you mean or are even referring to, and I don't care to be 'educated' by you on the matter.

So why am I breaking my rule...it's because beyond being called a jerk, juvenile and whatever else, now I'm told that I'm too big to apologize. Well, I guess you believe whatever you want about me anyway, but since this is a public space and you are posting these things about me I want to at least defend myself and say that if I understood what these comments and or attacks I was supposedly making were, and if they were truly what you made them out to be (not a perceived thing just in your mind), I would happily apologize because that's the sort of person I am.

I feel (as I've said in PMs) that I just can't see eye-to-eye with you Kevin. I'm not mad at you, I just don't understand you, and I don't get the comments you make about me. I definitely know I don't have time to enter into this game. I don't want to resolve any issues with you, I don't want to find some way to mend our differences. My time in real life is more important than trying to fix this thing with you I don't even understand. I just want to walk away knowing that we can all follow the rules and you can leave me out of further discussions because I don't want to be a part of them.

Thus, I am (for the last time) asking simply that you follow the rules about the spam-posts and leave me out of all this other business. This has just been one too many straws on the proverbial camel's back for me.

Edit: and to make clear--I am not responding to this. I will not post in this thread again.
cmoon

Postby Kevin » Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:01 am

You're lying through your teeth cmoon. You know exactly what I'm talking about and I have an entire page of responses in Private Message folder where we talked about this very same issue last time you brought it up.

Your ultimate response to the conversation was that it was the internet, and you used that to justify your actions.

Grow up cmoon, and stop hiding behind your moderator tag to avoid the truth. Your insistence to argue with me on this issue only irritates the hell out of me even more.
Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

Postby strobe_z » Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:16 am

strobe_z

Webmaster

Postby Kevin » Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:35 am

Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin