[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Derailment thread vol. 2 (was manga vs anime)

Derailment thread vol. 2 (was manga vs anime)

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Postby Potato » Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:21 am

Oh you little....... ok i'm not going to talk to you otherwise you'll ban me.

but remember this:

You hurt me.

and for the record, this has nothing to do with the PM sistem.

:shock:

And also, i DO think about what i post. It's you who either takes it the wrong way, or doesn't look at your post in my point of view before posting it.

I wish you'd think about what you actually post.
Katara: Sokka, You're a genius!
Aang: Did the definition of genius change in the last 100 years?

Potato

All Tezuka all the time...

Postby strobe_z » Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:59 am

strobe_z

Webmaster

Postby Kevin » Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:13 am

New E-Library! http://thelibrary.ninjanezumi.com/
Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

Postby Potato » Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:19 am

Potato

Postby cmoon » Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:21 am

"I'm in my own head now, and it's where I should be" --Snitter
cmoon

Postby David » Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:36 pm

David

Postby strobe_z » Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:59 pm

I agree.

@potato - your response to my post is not winning you any brownie points. Your disrespect for the administrators and subsequent childish temper tantrums are getting you no where.

You have been repeatedly told that you should not post any silly thing you can think of - especially not outside the off-topic forums. You will abide by the rules or you won't be here - it's as simple as that. This forum is not your personal playground, the rules here are not hard to follow and the Admins will enforce them.
strobe_z

Webmaster

Postby Jeffbert » Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:58 pm

Jeffbert

Postby Kevin » Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:12 pm

Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

Postby Kevin » Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:15 pm

Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

Postby cmoon » Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:37 pm

cmoon

Postby Potato » Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:31 am

Potato

Postby Princess Sapphire » Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:52 am

Osamu Tezuka is Japan's greatest story teller
Princess Sapphire

Tezuka Veteran

Postby Potato » Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:57 am

Potato

Postby cmoon » Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:44 pm

cmoon

Previous

Return to Offtopic