[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Derailment thread vol. 2 (was manga vs anime)

Derailment thread vol. 2 (was manga vs anime)

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Postby Potato » Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:33 pm

Katara: Sokka, You're a genius!
Aang: Did the definition of genius change in the last 100 years?

Potato

All Tezuka all the time...

Postby Princess Sapphire » Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:04 am

Last edited by Princess Sapphire on Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Osamu Tezuka is Japan's greatest story teller
Princess Sapphire

Tezuka Veteran

Postby Potato » Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:33 am

oh pshh you dont know cmoon like i do.

Potato

Postby Princess Sapphire » Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:50 am

Last edited by Princess Sapphire on Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Princess Sapphire

Tezuka Veteran

Postby Potato » Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:08 am

Potato

Postby Princess Sapphire » Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:46 pm

Princess Sapphire

Tezuka Veteran

Postby Potato » Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:56 pm

Potato

Postby Princess Sapphire » Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:12 am

Princess Sapphire

Tezuka Veteran

Postby Potato » Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:36 am

Potato

Postby cmoon » Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:22 am

Wait, how can I drive you to where you already are... oops :P

Listen, Potato, I don't know if you're just trying to impress Sapphire or what, but please keep the babble in both off-topic and in social threads. It's gotten out of control lately, and I don't get the point of it.

So I'm going to keep doing what I started the other day (making threads like this out of the babble) and you can get mad, or you can not get mad. I'd prefer you just curtail it if you can, since that would make everyone happy.

And also calling me stupid and so forth doesn't really help. Trust me, I teach inner city high school kids and they can call me much worse, without a dent; and still they have to be held to certain standards, regardless.

I'm holding you to those standards--the forum rules, and I want you to set an example for others instead of leading others to their own ruin.
"I'm in my own head now, and it's where I should be" --Snitter
cmoon

Postby Potato » Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:24 am

Firstly, i never said you were stupid. you are in reality quite smart, so I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU ARE TRYING TO HURT ME.

And just because sapphire is a guy DOES NOT mean i want to impress him.

now, leave me alone and stop editing all my threads and splitting them to make me look like the bad guy.

Potato

Postby cmoon » Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:25 am

I have to split the nonesense threads. It isn't to hurt you. You shouldn't take it that way.
cmoon

Postby Potato » Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:29 am

Its not the thread splittng that hurts, that's just annoying. :twisted:

What hurts me, and what i cant stand, is you going arond constantly editing every little thing i say, acting like you own the internet. you need to start acting like a normal person. i don't understand why, in full knowledge, you try to kick my head in every time you try to "talk' to me.

it brings back really sad memories.

Potato

Postby Potato » Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:33 am

:lol: I'm sorry, i must laugh; you locked a thread that you made. :roll:

Potato

Postby cmoon » Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:10 am

Potato: 4 points I want you to consider before addressing anything else to me

-I am not responsible for editing any of your posts (certainly not since before the pm system went down.) Maybe you can explain this.

-I am holding you accountable to the rules and given the frequency of these problems I'm now issuing you a warning. Keep the babble where it belongs, or restrictions on your account will start.

-I wish you'd think about what you actually post. I can assure you that nobody likes being insulted on a regular basis, especially for just doing their job.

-As I have said before; I am absolutely done having discussions with you about such things and am not intending on directly responding to this matter. So whether you are mad or not, whether you feel I am unfair or not, or even (as you said above) you think I am not acting like a normal person, your only real course of action is to follow it up through Strobe or Putrocca. In the interim, I will be holding you accountable to the rules as they are stated in the main forum.

Edit: FYI I am also forwarding this message to Putrocca and Strobe.
cmoon

PreviousNext

Return to Offtopic