[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Current Weirdest Addictions

Current Weirdest Addictions

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Current Weirdest Addictions

Postby Tetsu Deinonychus » Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:38 am

Let's face it, everyone has addictions. Not all of them are bad, but I'm betting most of them are pretty weird.

Just thought I'd share a few of mine with you, and I'd like to hear a few of yours.

-The song "She Bop" by Cyndi Lauper

Seriously, I've been listening to it constantly (sometimes many times in a row). It's just such an awesome song (though it's a pretty weird subject for a song), and I've always loved Cyndi Lauper.

-Sonic the Hedgehog BGM

When I'm not listening to that, I've been listening to the music from the Sonic games. I really think this has the best music of any game series ever.

-Code Lyoko fan-art

I LOVE Code Lyoko. I actually think it's the best animated show to hit TV in a very long time. But, it hasn't been on in awhile.

However, a fan artist called has been giving me my CL fix with some brilliantly drawn fan art and funny parody fan-comics. I waste hours looking at them.

-Granny Smith Apples

I've seriously almost gone through a whole bag of them in like 3 days!
They're so good.

-Drinkable Yogurt

What I just said about apples pretty much applies to drinkable yogurt as well.
Just bought more today.

-Veggie Burgers

All kinds from all brands.
They've become my main staple food.

-Codename: Kids Next Door Fanfiction

Especially when it ships Nigel (Numbuh 1) and Rachel (Numbuh 362). Don't ask me why, but I've been really into this pairing lately.

-Watching Jem and the Holograms on Youtube

I'm basically a straight male with some slightly girlie tastes. And, I think that started with me watching this girl's cartoon when I was little.

I also liked the boy's toons too (as in G.I. Joe and He-Man). But, viewed through adult eyes, they really don't live up to the memories. It's kinda disappointing.

Jem, on the other hand holds up really well, it's still a very good show, and actually surpasses my memories of it.

After all these years, Jem is still truly, truly outrageous!

Anyway, that's all the weird addictions I can come up with at the moment. What are some of yours?
Tetsu Deinonychus

Tezuka Nut

Postby Potato » Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:56 am

o.O I'm obsessed with finding new songs and glueing them to my mp3 player. :D

I also love to argue because i almost always win. :/

o.O O.o

Thingey/Potato/Potatopeople
Katara: Sokka, You're a genius!
Aang: Did the definition of genius change in the last 100 years?

Potato

All Tezuka all the time...

Postby Tetsu Deinonychus » Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:03 am

Hmm...
Now that i think about it, I probably should have mentioned bananas.
I've been eating them about as often as apples.
Tetsu Deinonychus

Tezuka Nut

Postby Potato » Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:58 am

You do know what happens if you eat too many bananas, don't you? :wink:
Katara: Sokka, You're a genius!
Aang: Did the definition of genius change in the last 100 years?

Potato

All Tezuka all the time...

Postby Princess Sapphire » Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:26 pm

One of my principle addictions is watching Jim Henson related videos on youtube :wink:
Osamu Tezuka is Japan's greatest story teller
Princess Sapphire

Tezuka Veteran

Postby Tetsu Deinonychus » Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:45 am

Tetsu Deinonychus

Tezuka Nut

Postby Princess Sapphire » Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:31 am

Osamu Tezuka is Japan's greatest story teller
Princess Sapphire

Tezuka Veteran

Postby Rock's Sunglasses » Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:26 am

Image ImageImage