Classic manga or anime (in translation)

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Postby Ash » Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:42 pm

Tokyo Zombie was awesome.

Just awesome.
"Rationality, that was it. No esoteric mumbo jumbo could fool that fellow. Lord, no! His two feet were planted solidly on God's good earth" - Ellery Queen, The Lamp of God
Ash

Tezuka Nut

Postby UnluckyLukeGR » Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:21 pm

Gaah, my comics shop still hasn't received it yet, so I'm stuck waiting. Glad to see you liked it, though. It looks awesome.
UnluckyLukeGR

Tezuka Nut

Postby Ash » Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:47 pm

Ontopic, Black Jack is almost to be released (again), so another classic manga on the list!

Lately I've read the Viz release of manga icon Golgo 13, which is a pretty cool series! You won't see much of Golgo 13 in the stories, but you feel his omnipotent presence everywere. Great classic manga!

And referring back to a earlier offtopic topic, bought myself a wordtank. No stylus input, but with the 5th edition Kenkyuusha :3 But this baby won't be helping me with classic manga reading, it will help me with classic Japanse detective fiction reading. じっちゃんの名にかけて!
"Rationality, that was it. No esoteric mumbo jumbo could fool that fellow. Lord, no! His two feet were planted solidly on God's good earth" - Ellery Queen, The Lamp of God
Ash

Tezuka Nut

Previous

Return to Offtopic