[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Death to the environment! (split from Astroboy movie topic)

Death to the environment! (split from Astroboy movie topic)

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Postby Kevin » Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:52 pm

I'm tired and recovering from my headache, so I'll just respond with some quick points:

1. Ignorance is a form of stupidity. The only difference between the two is Ignorance is lack of knowledge. Outright stupidity is acting upon knowledge you already have, and yet still refusing to do the smart thing.

2. Your comment of "society being too stupid so government tells them how to run the lives" is way over the top. My position is that society in general is too stupid to know that pollution is what kills and there does need to be intervention.

There are people right now, driving here in denver, with nasty smog sprewing pieces of crap cars and trucks. They KNOW they aren't supposed to. THEY KNOW their cars and trucks are nasty and cause immediate as well as latent health problems. Yet, these MORONS continue to drive them. It's gotten to a point where Denver/Colorado is planning a new CLEAN AIR initiative. We're setting aside money we're going to use to BRIBE people to STOP DRIVING THEIR POS cars.

So Yes, Jeffbert, that is evidence.
http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ ... urce=email

There are people in society, Jeffbert, who are so ignorant, and stupid, that they refuse to get their acts together. It's so bad, that Denver, CO has violated EPA standards repeatedly. We're one of the worst polluted cities in the country.

If people were smart they'd fix their crap cars, and get their emmissions tested without having to be threatened.

Corporations are also not stupid but greedy and self-serving. Did you look up that ludlow massacre like I told you to?

Without government interference hindering Corporate greed, Corporations will continue to purposely hurt society for the sake of the almighty green.

Right now we are facing a situation in this country called Corporate Communism. Without federal regulations to prevent monopolies, we wind up with a totalitarian system of commerce run and governed by a single corporate entity for each corporate division.

That is more than enough proof to provide that there are people in society so stupid and ignorant they will intentionally harm themselves as well as others.
New E-Library! http://thelibrary.ninjanezumi.com/
Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

All Tezuka all the time...

Postby Jeffbert » Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:15 pm

Last edited by Jeffbert on Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jeffbert

Postby Kevin » Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:04 am

Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

Postby Kevin » Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:14 am

edit: just so you know, I did take a constitutional law/civil rights course. Only reason I didn't continue with that area of schooling is I cannot memorize case law.
I should also warn you about polysci teachers. A lot have adopted this bull*()$#@ theory that they have to be "equal" to both sides, and many have taught from the same schooling that all politics are equal, and everything is equal, and these same idiots say things such as "FDR's real deal helped make the depression worse, and neither political side can be blamed."
If your poly sci teacher was one of those idiots, then you need to take serious stock of what he said before you post any of it.

Jeffbert, I didn't avoid any issue, you just keep cherry picking out of my responses, which will eventually lead me to lay down a 10 page post smackdown if you keep making those accusations.
Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

Postby Jeffbert » Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:49 pm

Jeffbert

Postby Kevin » Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:45 pm

Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin