[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Death to the environment! (split from Astroboy movie topic)

Death to the environment! (split from Astroboy movie topic)

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Postby cmoon » Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:24 pm

"I'm in my own head now, and it's where I should be" --Snitter
cmoon

Postby Kevin » Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:45 pm

According to International Debate Rules Time has expired in the debate against federal authority, and I therefore, an automatic victor.

8)

But it was fun debating with you just the same jeffbert :D
New E-Library! http://thelibrary.ninjanezumi.com/
Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

All Tezuka all the time...

Postby Jeffbert » Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:08 pm

Jeffbert

Postby Kevin » Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:33 pm

Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

Postby Jeffbert » Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:06 pm

Jeffbert

Postby Kevin » Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:45 am

Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

Postby Jeffbert » Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:24 am

Jeffbert

Postby Kevin » Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:50 am

Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

Postby Jeffbert » Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:00 am

Jeffbert

Postby Kevin » Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:05 am

Alright, dude, I've been polite to you, but saying that I fill my posts with a bunch of puke has crossed the line.

Jeffbert, you're full of it. I mean seriously. You've entered the "I don't know what I'm talking about so I'm going to make up crap" phase.

The Bill of Rights are rights granted to citizens under the governance of Federal Authority.

By stating that a right cannot be infringed, is a granting of a right to the people. If you knew that you wouldn't have said something so ridiculous as "Neither the 1st, nor the 2nd, nor the 4th Amendment GIVES anyone ANY rights whatsoever!"

You say I puke out stuff in my posts?

Did you even read the nonsense you posted?

Here's the absolute ridiculous nonsense you posted jeffbert:

Your myth: You claimed the federalist papers give guidelines as to the limitations of the Constitution. It's a widely held claim by republicans and is continually perpetuated by the likes of Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh.

When in actuality, the Federalist papers have no legally binding authority in any court or any jurisdiction in relation to describing the boundaries of the Constitution. The Supreme Court has the sole authority over the interpretations of Constitutional Authority. Constitutional Authority is what grants Federal authority and powers thereof. END OF STORY.

You were WRONG, and I quoted where YOU WERE WRONG. And you STILL Inisted on argue that load of bullplop.

One minor note about this in particular, Jeffbert - you're citing a Propagandized Pamphlet, the majority of which was written by the biggest, Pro-Government, Federally Authoritative man in government at the time: Alexander Hamilton. Do you even KNOW what he tried to get passed as Washington's chief advisor?

Your myth: You say that Bill of Rights doesn't grant any rights. That's almost a direct quote of what that puke, George W. Bush gave in a speech two years ago.

I got news for you: It's called the Bill of Rights because it lays out the RIGHTS of the average citizen. By stating that your rights shall not be infringed, does not mean it's not granting rights. That's legal terminology. As I said before, you need to take a LEGAL COURSE to understand LEGAL TERMINOLOGY. It's something I HAVE DONE that you clearly HAVE NOT.

IT MEANS: "As citizens under the government laid out by the constitution, you therefore are assumed to have these rights."

Did you know, that once you are convicted of a felony, you "lose" many of these rights? Did you also know, that once you have citizen status REMOVED you are not considered in possession of ANY of these rights?

By stating Your "rights shall not be infringed", it's a polite way of saying: "If you agree to this contract of the united states of america, this constitution, we will give you this rights. If you piss us off, and decide to break some federal laws, we're taking your rights away. If you're NOT a member of our fair country, we'll decide what rights you have and don't have depending on how much we like you."

IF you still don't understand that then we'll have to open up a new thread where I explain to you in great detail the rights recognized by each individual based on their status in this country.

Your myth: [quote]It says
Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

Postby Kevin » Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:09 am

PS: I still hope you have a safe surgery ^_^
Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

Postby Jeffbert » Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:40 pm

Jeffbert

Postby Kevin » Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:24 pm

Jeffbert, you've proven yourself incapable of actually reading my post and you continue to misquote me.

Your continued personal attacks prove that you are incapable of debate.

Come back here when you're serious about actually doing research rather than resorting to republican tactic of personal attacks to cover your own butt for failure to actually read and quote source material.

I mean seriously, we're discussing constitutional authority of federal lawmaking and you bring up the 17th century english bill of rights? Get your head screwed on straight before you try to continue this debate.

And yeah, Jeffbert, your "opinion" does mean squat when we're discussing the rights of federal authority granted by the constitution when all you do is rattle off uninformed opinions without backing it up with one ounce of proof.

Because you've repeatedly refused to cite any evidence to back up your claims on anything pertaining to the discussion:

Constitutionally Granted Federal Authority

I therefore unilaterally declare myself winner in the debate. I gave you 4 warnings I'd do this if you couldn't restrict yourself solely to constitutional laws and quotes. That little trist you did with the 17th century English bill of rights pretty much sealed it.

Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

!

Postby Tetsu Deinonychus » Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:09 am

Alright guys.

I've sat in the sidelines and watched this debate long enough, but it's time I set you both straight!

It surprises me how naive you both are, actually thinking that it matters what the constitution says or whether the state or federal government has more power.

The truth is, it doesn't matter.

That is because the government isn't real. It's just a distraction to keep us from realizing who really runs this country...

DOGS!

That's right! All those cute little doggie-woggies you see, from ratty Chihuahuas to big, burly St. Bernards are actually the secret ruling class of this country!

But, even the dogs aren't the highest on the totem pole. Though, the Masons, the Mafia, and even the Grey Aliens all answer directly to our canine masters! But, the Dogs who run the U.S.A. have to answer to the group that rules the whole world, the Illuminati!

Yes, The Illuminati (or the "Illumi-naughty" as they prefer to be called), who themselves take orders directly from the grand triumvirate, which consists of Elvis, Bigfoot, and Carrot Top!

So, keep that in mind next time you see a little puppy on the street or see Carrot Top perform in Vegas. But, it's better if you pretend you don't know.

You probably want some proof, but since I'm claiming this is a secret government than the lack of proof is my proof! See, it all makes sense!

If you want more proof than that, just go to Area-51 where you'll find a Wal-mart (one with a really great deal on tupperware BTW). Just ask the Alien who works in housewares to speak to "Charlie".

Charlie is the pit-bull in charge of Area-51. He'll tell you the truth, but he might not let you leave! And, you'll spend the rest of your life running the register at the disgusting mini-McDonalds near the exit.

Sorry, to put the Smackdown on both your arguments, but someone had to say what everyone else was thinking. :wink:

Now if you excuse me, I got a customer waiting, and I don't want Charlie to catch me slacking off. :cry:
Tetsu Deinonychus

Tezuka Nut

Postby Kevin » Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:47 am

I like cats :D

Hrm... that was a very potato thing to say :O
Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

PreviousNext

Return to Offtopic