[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Kevin Vs Jeffbert: a new approach to the US CONSTITUTION

Kevin Vs Jeffbert: a new approach to the US CONSTITUTION

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Kevin Vs Jeffbert: a new approach to the US CONSTITUTION

Postby Jeffbert » Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:25 am

Jeffbert

All Tezuka all the time...

Postby Kevin » Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:03 am

Your post is tempting.

Though I will not give an immediate answer because of these reasons:

1. My main comp is being fixed by my friend. The ibook I use is in a difficult position and is sometimes hard to do certain things on the net. I love my ibook but atm I am hunched over and that makes it difficult to do long posts all the time.

2. I just finished major debates with two ignorant pro-IAU morons on the startrek.com website who keep trying to defend their demotion of Pluto through arbitrary means. Now if this is a debate you'd like to work with me on that'd be awesome. It's pretty clear to me the IAU demoted pluto out of a public and political protest against the USA.

3. I want to wait till after the 4th

4. The past month has been very stressful, and it wouldn't be fair for me to engage a debate with you until I cooled off from the idiots on startrek.com and most importantly, my financial issues with my board game patent. As you well know I can get pretty vicious even when I'm engaging in a friendly debate mode. So I don't want to say something that offends you personally -_-

However if you still want to redo the debate in a week or so alright I will think about it again over the weekend. 8)
New E-Library! http://thelibrary.ninjanezumi.com/
Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

Postby Tetsu Deinonychus » Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:20 am

Tetsu Deinonychus

Tezuka Nut

Postby Jeffbert » Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:17 am

Jeffbert

Postby Kevin » Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:23 am

Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

Postby Tetsu Deinonychus » Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:36 am

Tetsu Deinonychus

Tezuka Nut

Postby Jeffbert » Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:05 pm

Astronomy is not one of my strong points; however, I will help. Start a new thread & put a link to it here or in a PM.
Jeffbert

Postby Kevin » Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:58 pm

Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

Return to Offtopic