[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - What Else?!

What Else?!

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

What Else?!

Postby strobe_z » Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:29 am

Man, I'm so pumped up tonight there's no way I'm going to get any sleep.

First off I'm all pumped up from watching Taekwondo at the Beijing Olympics. I'm inspired to start training again...

Taekwondo isn't on TV, but luckily CBCsports.ca is streaming it live... and I'm watching on my brand new 24" iMac!

Tomorrow Canada plays Jamaica in the first game of the second round of World Cup Qualifying. I've been waiting since June for this game...

Tomorrow DC Comics' Final Crisis: Legion of Three Worlds is out. I'm a long time Legion fan and I can't wait to see if they're actually going to finally fix the Legion.

Also isn't the final volume of Dororo supposed to be out? I've been holding off on the first two volumes waiting for the series to be finished.

Is there possibly anything ELSE I could nerd out on? Too bad there's not an Oilers hockey game... it would be the Grand Conjunction of all hobbies/passions!

:shock:
Image - All Life Is Sacred

Follow TezukaInEnglish on and
strobe_z

Webmaster

Postby UnluckyLukeGR » Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:39 am

According to Amazon, volume 3 will be out on the 26th this month. So just a week left.

Argentina vs. Nigeria should be interesting. I just wish I could see it live.
UnluckyLukeGR

Tezuka Nut

Postby Rock's Sunglasses » Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:35 am

Well...hmm...installing/customizing to death Windows XP on Boot Camp is a good night activity if you must do it, as I felt I must. It reminds me of my old laptop and gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling inside.

I'm watching the Olympics as well, and rooting for both the US and Canada, as while I live in the former, I'm soon moving to the other for school (!). My early location-changing is a good indicator of my excitement...

What time is it where you are, Strobe_z?
Image ImageImage
Rock's Sunglasses

Tezuka Nut

Postby cmoon » Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:38 pm

If you were into video games, there's a ton of stuff coming in the next month.

Lots of great stuff (like the season 3 box of avatar) coming out on DVD shortly.

There is ALWAYS great music coming out.

Maybe I'm just perceiving this more because I'm a bit broke after the move.
"I'm in my own head now, and it's where I should be" --Snitter
cmoon

Return to Offtopic