[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - End times are nigh: Sarah Palin

End times are nigh: Sarah Palin

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

End times are nigh: Sarah Palin

Postby cmoon » Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:25 pm

"I'm in my own head now, and it's where I should be" --Snitter
cmoon

Postby Kevin » Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:18 pm

New E-Library! http://thelibrary.ninjanezumi.com/
Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

All Tezuka all the time...

Postby Kuririn » Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:18 am

And yet she appears to have brainwashed a sizable chunk of voters.
Image "Or the moment
when you know it's over and the nothing which you
have to say is falling all around you, lavishly,
pouring its heart out."
-Don McKay
Kuririn

Tezuka Nut

Postby Kevin » Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:20 am

The people who are voting for her are people who refuse to even entertain the idea of voting outside the republican party.
Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

Postby Kuririn » Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:14 am

Image "Or the moment
when you know it's over and the nothing which you
have to say is falling all around you, lavishly,
pouring its heart out."
-Don McKay
Kuririn

Tezuka Nut

Postby cmoon » Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:19 pm

This all has to do with the enormous rift in the US:

The notion that there are individuals who consider homosexuality and abortion the #1 issues out there; who think there should be no such thing as an endangered species act; who think schools should be a place for indoctrinating kids with a singular christian religious view; etc., etc.---well, to me these are pretty UnAmerican ideas, but a it seems (at least according to the electorial college) that this is what half of 'Americans' think.

I'd love to argue here about why education is so important, but the truth is that I don't really believe that the united states will ever become 'united' again. I'd rather see the country seperate, and no longer have this red-neck driven monster acting as global police; especially when it mostly seems driven by Oil and the Bible.

PS--Let's not forget Palin wants to go to war with Russia, and apparently US citizens either haven't figured it out, or approve of the idea.
cmoon

Postby Kevin » Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:01 pm

cmoon that graphic made you my best friend ever 8)
Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

Postby Rock's Sunglasses » Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:35 pm

Image ImageImage
Rock's Sunglasses

Tezuka Nut

Postby cmoon » Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:12 am

I've been living in a blue state for the last 6-7 years, and have to say that although growing up in the mid-west, I'm now taken aback by what a lot of people (from them red states) believe. Of course, I was pretty taken aback by it then, but now it is like 'woah, what country are you from!?' and then I remember that us liberal wackos are the problem. If we'd just join them in eliminating homosexuality and making it illegal to have abortions or (and!?) teach evolution, then everything would be right with the world and we could bring those terrorists to their knees!
cmoon

Postby strobe_z » Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:37 am

Image - All Life Is Sacred

Follow TezukaInEnglish on and
strobe_z

Webmaster

Postby Rock's Sunglasses » Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:26 am

Image ImageImage
Rock's Sunglasses

Tezuka Nut

Postby cmoon » Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:09 am