[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - my website

my website

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

my website

Postby Kevin » Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:47 am

New E-Library! http://thelibrary.ninjanezumi.com/
Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

All Tezuka all the time...

Postby Jeffbert » Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:38 pm

The 1st thing I noticed was the lack of an image. It would be much more likely to entice people to explore further if there were a few images; such as people actually playing the game.

Check out my mentor's page: This site is loaded with images of people playing Chess.
Morever, as a new game, although costly, if you had a video clip, it would be even more interesting. As is, when I load the first page, I have no idea what type of game your is.
Simply does not compel me to go any further. :lol:
Jeffbert

Postby Kevin » Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:02 pm

:( nobody will play my game with me for me to take pictures :(
Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

Postby Rock's Sunglasses » Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:00 pm

Idea: Photos of Kevin smiling sheepishly while appearing to play against a pensive hyoutan-tsugi.

Good idea: Perhaps overhead pictures of the board as it might appear mid-game (any key moves you might want to highlight?) or at the beginning of the game would suffice; no people need be involved unless you want to take a photo of yourself just so visitors to the site can put a face to your name.
Image ImageImage
Rock's Sunglasses

Tezuka Nut

Postby Kevin » Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:41 pm

I wish I had the money to afford the licensing fees for hyoutan-tsugi.

Yes, you are right, I should take some overhead pictures soon. Ok, I will do that. However, I am so backlogged right now I may not even be able to update my website until after October 11th :O

Ooo I have another idea, getting some friends from around the world to play and take pictures and write a "testimonial".

ooooo how about that?
Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

Postby Kevin » Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:35 pm

oh I did complete the error messages :D

http://ninjanezumiproductions.com/401_auth_failed.html
http://ninjanezumiproductions.com/403_forbidden.html
http://ninjanezumiproductions.com/404_not_found.html
http://ninjanezumiproductions.com/500_server_error.html

^_^ Yes I drew them. Monticore is named after one of Seigfried and Roy's white tigers, and from my Puppy Rayn strip. Konekomimi is one of my favorite chars I made. Ninja Nezumi is another strip guy I made. Saphron is from a manga I was writing but had to put on hold.
Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

Postby Jeffbert » Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:33 pm

Look at the boxes for many games, & you will see artwork depicting fanciful battles, STRATEGO, for example. What the game is supposed to be, a battle ground; rather than what it actually is, pieces on a flat cardboard.

You could get a friend to pose as though he were playing the game.
Jeffbert

Postby cmoon » Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:43 pm

You should use the box art for atari and intellivision games for your model!

Don't these people look like they are having fun???
"I'm in my own head now, and it's where I should be" --Snitter
cmoon

Postby Kevin » Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:55 am

that kind of fun is no longer legal to put on a site for children, cmoon.

lol

j/k

8)
Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

Postby Jeffbert » Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:51 pm

Any news?
Jeffbert

Postby Kevin » Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:04 pm

Well, lots, but I am so tired right now I just want to take a break from discussing my game and my novels. Good news might be on the horizon though :D
Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

Postby Tsukiyo » Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:02 pm

Tsukiyo

Tezuka reader

Return to Offtopic