[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Okay okay whoa.

Okay okay whoa.

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Okay okay whoa.

Postby Potato » Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:03 am

It has come to my attention (perhaps in my imagination) that this forum is experiencing a little bit of tension.

Srsly u guize. I do not allow tension of any sort on a forum I hold dear. Now I propose this.

If anyone, and I mean anyone has been exposed to harsh chemicals, stupid people, encountered the past "me" or some such bollocks, the heavily impacted would need someone to talk it through, right?

So. If anyone has problems you come to me and we will talk it through in PM (or in this thread if desired).

Now who would like some chocolate cookies?
Katara: Sokka, You're a genius!
Aang: Did the definition of genius change in the last 100 years?

Potato

All Tezuka all the time...

Postby Princess Sapphire » Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:11 pm

Osamu Tezuka is Japan's greatest story teller
Princess Sapphire

Tezuka Veteran

Postby Potato » Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:50 pm

Potato

Postby Kevin » Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:02 am

New E-Library! http://thelibrary.ninjanezumi.com/
Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

Postby Potato » Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:07 am

Kevin your cat raided my fridge again. :roll:

:evil:

Potato

Postby Kevin » Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:16 am

my kitty is luv ^_^

She was so upset I was gone, she slept on my bed the whole time, and when I came home she was afraid she wasn't hearing it right, so she only slowly peaked around the corner. When she saw me she couldn't believe her eyes, and was totally surprised. She gave me like 8 kitty kisses.

She then curled up so close to me and hugged my arm so we went to sleep.

So, let her eat some butter from your fridge, she will give you luv afterwards :D
New E-Library! http://thelibrary.ninjanezumi.com/
Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

Postby Potato » Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:41 am

Aww.

Omg guize. My male friend from camp who I love so dearly.. he called me.

I love him so much.

Potato

Postby Rock's Sunglasses » Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:14 am

I miss my cat. I only got to see her for one weekend...loaded with kitty kisses, of course.
Image ImageImage
Rock's Sunglasses

Tezuka Nut

Postby Potato » Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:23 am

D'awwww. D: Hey that reminds me my dog is getting fat. Also we are going seriously off topic here.

Potato

Postby Princess Sapphire » Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:34 pm

Delighted to see you back again Kevin. I hope your trip was a success. :)
That's wonderful that your friend has called you Potato. :D
Princess Sapphire

Tezuka Veteran

Postby Potato » Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:21 pm

To me he's more than a friend. He sent me a text last night, saying he couldn't sleep and he was thinking about me.

Potato

Postby Princess Sapphire » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:07 am

Oh that is so beautiful Potato. I wish you both all the very best in the future. :D
Princess Sapphire

Tezuka Veteran

Postby Potato » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:56 am

Thanks. Bad thing about texts at 1 am is that he woke me up. Lol. It's actually my fault for my phone not being on silent.

Potato

Postby Princess Sapphire » Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:41 am

Oh LOL :lol:

I bet you were walking on air with joy all the same in any case. :)
Princess Sapphire

Tezuka Veteran

Postby Potato » Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:47 am

You kidding I was half asleep.

I'd responded with "Mm honey you woke me up... later"

I later explained it in an email LOL

Potato

Return to Offtopic