[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Dreams you've had.

Dreams you've had.

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Dreams you've had.

Postby Potato » Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:18 am

Thought this may be a good topic. :roll:

Last night I was at this pet store, and I got a cat. I was about to go home but it ran away, so I walked to the book section of the pet store and bought a fish, which melted.

I finally bought a bird which was trained to throw poo at anyone who insulted me. :lol:

Odd.

So, anyone have any weird dreams worth sharing?
Katara: Sokka, You're a genius!
Aang: Did the definition of genius change in the last 100 years?

Potato

All Tezuka all the time...

Postby Kevin » Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:21 pm

Quite a few of my dreams involve killing someone I'm not allowed to kill.

The ones I am allowed to kill, I don't dream about :D

:twisted:

I'll try to write one of the PG-13 ones I remember where I didn't kill anyone, and just wanted to.
New E-Library! http://thelibrary.ninjanezumi.com/
Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

Postby Potato » Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:11 pm

Potato

Postby ancalagon3 » Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:23 pm

ancalagon3

Tezuka reader

Postby Potato » Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:46 pm

Potato

Postby Kevin » Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:11 pm

Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

Postby Princess Sapphire » Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:06 am

Osamu Tezuka is Japan's greatest story teller
Princess Sapphire

Tezuka Veteran

Postby Potato » Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:08 am

Potato

Postby Jeffbert » Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:43 am

Back in my fundamentalist days, the thing I truly feared was that I might again become hooked on cigarettes if I ever left the church. I had a recurring dream, in which I was helpless to quit smoking, & knowing I was doomed to hell because of it. However, the dream was not the bad part, but the first minute after awakening, when I was still groggy & unable to tell that it was just a dream, that was the real horror. :D I believe this happened twice, & both times it was about the same.
Jeffbert

Postby Potato » Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:02 am

Aww Jeffenstein cheer up. I had a recurring dream too - I was both viewing and sitting in an airplane that would never take off (the plane represented my good ideas). Sometimes it drove onto the road and stopped at a car wash.

After about 6 months the plane took off.

Potato

Postby Ataru Moroboshi » Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:22 am

I had the same dream twice, and despite being actually a nightmare, I can't help but laughing at it:

I was being chased all over the main boulevard in Barcelona (Avinguda Diagonal, or Diagonal Avenue) by a very famous transvestite/freak-TV personality from my country called Carmen de Mairena. Despite I took the tramway to avoid him/her, It was impossible to run away: Carmen was everywhere, walking, never running, towards me. Thankfully, I woke up before I got caught.

Tramway in Avinguda Diagonal. This zone (or something looking like that) appeared in my dream. I suppose it appeared there because I worked near there for some time (in fact I remember passing by this zone on the bus while reading Buddha, discovering that Devadatta and Yuki from MW are very, very lookalike).

The menace (view at your own risk):http://imgserv.ya.com/galerias2.ya.com/img/c/c2e7f4e2a13266c7i3.jpg

The dream represented that I need to get out more often, that's for sure: I need a girlfiend ASAP.
Ataru Moroboshi

Tezuka Nut

Postby Potato » Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:26 am

xD Chased by a transvestite. Pass the popcorn. Also, you know how sometimes you wake up in the middle of the night and you get up and you can't remember moving when you wake up in the morning? This happened to me; I woke up in the backyard. xD

I woke up, and I looked at the trees, and the bees and spiders, and the clouds and an overhead plane, wondering... "Where the hell is my ceiling?".

It was hilarious.

Potato

Postby Princess Sapphire » Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:15 pm

Osamu Tezuka is Japan's greatest story teller
Princess Sapphire

Tezuka Veteran

Postby Kevin » Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:07 am

Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

Postby Potato » Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:55 am

Potato

Next

Return to Offtopic