[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Dreams you've had.

Dreams you've had.

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Postby Fauna » Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:47 pm

I'm surprised I haven't found this thread yet! It could be fun, too...

I actually had a weird one last night that started with Astro Boy and some blonde woman ('Captain Samantha O'Neal), the latter leading Astro into a run-down lab. Inside was a cheap-looking plastic copy of Astro that apparently had the brain of a roboticist from Dakar, whom was building a female robot knight when his lab exploded. Suddenly, Astro flies out the window, and over the ocean. IN the ocean are some of the cast of "Tetsujin 28" and myself, and we're swimming away from the base becuase they've just sent a small missle after us. We keep swimming in different directions, but the missile continues to follow. Suddenly, Shotaro screams effeminately, and a few seconds later, the missle lands in the water and doesn't go off. We wash up on "shore", which is actually the playground of my grade school. Everybody goes off to find towels, while I find my younger brother and run towards the swings.

Being honest, I have no idea what could have inspired this in my mind. :o
Fauna

Tezuka Nut

Postby Kevin » Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:01 am

New E-Library! http://thelibrary.ninjanezumi.com/
Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

All Tezuka all the time...

Postby Potato » Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:12 am

Katara: Sokka, You're a genius!
Aang: Did the definition of genius change in the last 100 years?

Potato

Postby Kevin » Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:49 pm

I had a dream again about my long lost friend Thom. It just kinda sucks I haven't been able to get ahold of him.

Last I heard from him he was just out of juvenile detention. I never got him in major trouble, to my knowledge, but I know I wasn't the best friend I could've been.

-_-

The dream I had was I was living back in grand junction, and he was staying over so we could play videogames and have a welcome back party because his family lived so far away.
Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

Postby Kevin » Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:13 pm

I had a dream about a book that when I read it could let me travel back in time, so I traveled back and forth in time, building up a financial fortune. I helped people in the revolutionary war, civil war, and the great depression.

I also dreamed that I had a sister with black hair, and she was marrying an abusive boyfriend (well he was just abusive to everyone), and he had a brother, and I remember that I had promised to not get in a fight with them. But, when they entered the house with me, the brother slammed his palm into my shoulder pushing me out of the way, so I followed him to the kitchen, and grabbed him by the neck and started repeatedly slamming his face into the wall. I broke his glasses, and then his brother tried to help, but I broke his knee.

That's where my dreams usually end up. Sometimes my subconscious tries to initiate a nightmare for me, and I beat the crap out of it.
Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

Postby Potato » Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:12 am

I'm currently facing nightmares because I can't sleep in my own room due to it being painted. I have to either sleep on the couch or take my uncle's spare room. <.<

I think if my room's not ready tonight I'll go to my uncle's, for peace.

Anyway the worst dream so far was that my grandma suddenly became my "master", and ordered that I was not allowed to sleep before midnight, and was only allowed to sleep for three hours.
Katara: Sokka, You're a genius!
Aang: Did the definition of genius change in the last 100 years?

Potato

Postby mokonafan » Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:33 am

A lot of my dreams involve people from slasher movies.
I've never even watched a slasher movie (I just look crap up on the internet and watch trailers).

My most recent dream was something along the lines of "Freddy vs Jason", but I was fighting Jason. I was kind of like the zombie/demon version of Mion Sonozaki (Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni). So, naturally and as pre-ordained by god (or gods, depends on what you believe in), I get my undead dream-self butt kicked.And then my long- dead beagle (Katie Dog) shows up and starts talking to me. I woke up and was like wtf!?!? no more coffee before bed.

Another dream I had was one where Inuyasha fought Hyakkimaru. I never got to see who won 'cause I woke up in the middle of it. Crud!! >>

Another dream I had (It was more of a hideous nightmare for me) was where I came home from school with half a text book of math homework involving long and complicated equations that I didn't know.
....(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ☆Wanna-be mermaid since 1994☆ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧....
mokonafan

Tezuka reader

Postby Princess Sapphire » Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:12 pm

Osamu Tezuka is Japan's greatest story teller
Princess Sapphire

Tezuka Veteran

Postby Jeffbert » Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:56 pm

Jeffbert

Postby Existential Warrior » Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:54 am

I was in this dark "place". In front of me stood "someone". I could not determine who it was. I asked a question to the effect of, "Let me experience the ultimate nature of reality." He then lifted his hand, and lines started to appear. I also felt immense pain. I had this sensation of "jumping" down a huge tower. My consciousness transcended from my dream into reality. I saw myself shaking in bed from third person, and then the lines appeared once more. The pain became even more intense. During the transition, I lost my identity slowly. I started seeing images I could not make out. I saw one image and fear overtook me. I felt real fear... fear of the unknown. I forgot my name, and I heard in the background, "What is my name? Who am I? What is happening!" Before I could totally enter the void, I screamed, "I don't want to forget who I am!" And I awoke. It felt like my mind was being emptied of all its contents, and that I was experiencing some form of essence incomprehensible to the human mind. Was it the void, a single essence, God, or simply a material process? Was it my superstitious mind mocking me? I am a materialist, in the philosophical context, yet I cannot determine what this was. Perhaps, it was one hell of a lucid dream. It is a mystery...
Existential Warrior

Tezuka reader

Re: Dreams you've had.

Postby Moonlit Flower » Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:15 pm

I remember having a dream where everyone was mistaking me for being Shinichi Kudo. (This was due to my Detective Conan addiction. xD!) It was rather strange, but I seemed to enjoy it.
Moonlit Flower

Re: Dreams you've had.

Postby phap » Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:16 pm

I had just like any kind of dream, from the worst nightmares (beeing eaten by zombies, cut of by knifes, seeing my son drawn in water, etc...) to the best wonderful dreams (flying, breathe under water, going in space, other things censored). The best thing of all is luced dreams, when you are actally aware that you dream, it's really something, especially the first time, ti's something you never forget.
As dreams manga related, I dreamed several times I was Goku, one time I was fighting Vegeta, but he was crazy strong, we were flying and doing some kamehameha. Fun!
phap

Tezuka reader

Previous

Return to Offtopic