[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Agni Kai

Agni Kai

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Agni Kai

Postby Kevin » Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:57 pm

I challenge everyone who enters this thread to an AGNI KAI!

8)
New E-Library! http://thelibrary.ninjanezumi.com/
Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

All Tezuka all the time...

Postby Tetsu Deinonychus » Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:46 am

Tetsu Deinonychus

Tezuka Nut

Postby Kevin » Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:26 pm

Yeah, I know the story, water benders are too cowardly to participate.

:shock: OH NO I DIDN'T! :shock:
Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

Postby Tetsu Deinonychus » Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:35 am

Really now?

**Tetsu notices a nearby pool of water and mysteriously converts a few gallons into vapor that he sends toward the ceiling for some unknown reason**

Well you know what?

**Tetsu sends a presumably harmless splash of water at Kevin's feet**

I accept!

**Tetsu sends a massive barrage of razor sharp icicles at Kevin. And, speaking of ice, the floor where Kevin's standing seems alot more slippery and frozen. :wink: **

:P
Tetsu Deinonychus

Tezuka Nut

Postby Kevin » Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:46 am

**Kevin Engulfs himself in a burning ball of flame, and proceeds to heat the water until it's boiling steam, he then creates an explosion of air, sending the superheated steam back in Tetsu's general direction**
HA! Is that the best you can do!? 8)
Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

Postby Tetsu Deinonychus » Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:09 am

Thanks for the assist. I didn't think I'd get to use this trick so soon.

**Tetsu redirects the steam upwards, adding it to the cloud of vapor created earlier. Then, positioning the cloud above Kevin, Tetsu quickly liquefies then freezes it, dropping a big ice-block on Kevin like a cartoon anvil!** :twisted:
Tetsu Deinonychus

Tezuka Nut

Postby Kevin » Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:17 am

The pleasure is all mine!
:twisted:
**Kevin summons his energy, steps back, and fires a lightning bolt straight into the anvil- causing shards of dangerous pointy ice to explode and fire in Tetsu's general direction**
Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

Postby Tetsu Deinonychus » Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:38 am

**Summoning all his concentration, Tetsu melts all the ice shards and gathers them together into a powerful wave that he sends right at Kevin knocking him into a wall. Tetsu then flash-freezes this water encasing Kevin, against the wall, in solid ice.**

Always have a B-plan! :lol:
Tetsu Deinonychus

Tezuka Nut

Postby Kevin » Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:27 am

**Kevin takes a deep breath before the ice fully encases him, then releases it out in a blaze of fire! The Ice melts, leaving much of it in a reduced state due to total vaporization**

Ahhh! That did amazing things for my sinuses! Here, let me help yours!

**Kevin fires a lightning bolt at the giant puddle of water now draining/pooling at Tetsu's feet**
Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

Postby Tetsu Deinonychus » Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:46 am

**Tetsu jumps in time to avoid the lightning, and while in mid-air, sends the electrified water toward Kevin.**

Mine are fine, thank you. :twisted:
Tetsu Deinonychus

Tezuka Nut

Postby Kevin » Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:11 am

AH HAHAHHAHAHAHAH
**Kevin laughs, as his suit of armor was properly grounded so he need not even have to redirect the electrified water**

I'll be polite, you're move next :twisted:
Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

Postby Tetsu Deinonychus » Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:25 am

**Tetsu lazily looks up at the sky...**

Hmmm... lovely moon out tonight. :idea:

**Tetsu bloodbends Kevin into giving himself a noogie, then a wet-willie, then makes him slap himself a few times...**

Hey stop hitting yourself! Stop hitting yourself! :twisted: :lol:

**...then finishes by making Kevin give himself an atomic wedgie (the kind where the underwear goes over your head). While Kevin is blinded by his own underwear elastic, Tetsu transforms all but a few gallons of the water into a thick dense fog, leaving everyone just barely visible as a silhouette.

As for those last few gallons...**
:?: :?: :?:
Tetsu Deinonychus

Tezuka Nut

Postby Kevin » Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:26 am

**Kevin laughs as he Reveals that the thing Tetsu was blod bending was really a water blow up doll! He then reveals himself to be standing behind Tetsu, and proceeds to light his pants on fire with a simple disposable lighter**

OH NO I DIDN'T! :shock:

You didn't really think that was me!
Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

Postby Tetsu Deinonychus » Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:49 pm

**Except the thing Kevin thought was Tetsu was actually an ice sculpture (the use for those last few gallons of water) wearing a spare pair of pants. **

Well fog does play tricks on your eyes.:wink:

**The real Tetsu, hiding in the fog, gives Kevin a wedgie the old-fashioned way. Then disappears back into the fog.

...That's when Tetsu sends Kevin's own blow-up doll to attack him**
:twisted:
Tetsu Deinonychus

Tezuka Nut

Postby Kevin » Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:49 pm

AH HA! My underwears are wedgie proof!!!!!!!!!!!

So much you know!

8)

**Commands the fires of the earth to raise up into an explosive volcano, localized entirely in Tetsu's and his new slave's position!**

Whatsa matter, Tetsu? Getting a little hot under the collar? :twisted:
Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

Next

Return to Offtopic