[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - I don't wanna live in the USA anymore...

I don't wanna live in the USA anymore...

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Postby Kevin » Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:20 pm

I'm disappointed you chose not to correct your blatant lies and misinformation. I have to take my kitteh to the vet, then I'm coming back to post.
New E-Library! http://thelibrary.ninjanezumi.com/
Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

All Tezuka all the time...

Postby Kevin » Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:51 am

New E-Library! http://thelibrary.ninjanezumi.com/
Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

All Tezuka all the time...

Re: I don't wanna live in the USA anymore...

Postby mokonafan » Tue May 21, 2013 11:22 pm

So, I would really like to apologize.
I posted this a long time ago, but I said many hurtful tings here, and offended and hurt a lot of people.
I've learned a lot since I wrote this, and thought a lot about it, and I am genuinely sorry for what I said. It was inappropriate, I didn't know what I was talking about, and I was wrong.
Ultimately, I let other people control what I believed, but that is not and excuse. I didn't bother to try and learn about the issues I was talking about, and I was ignorant.
I'm very sorry for what I said; I want to try and make it right by apologizing and trying to learn and grow more.
....(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ☆Wanna-be mermaid since 1994☆ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧....
mokonafan

Tezuka reader

Re: I don't wanna live in the USA anymore...

Postby strobe_z » Thu May 23, 2013 6:32 am

Sometimes all you can do is learn from your mistakes. Apology accepted, so just try to keep moving forward in a positive way. We're never too old to live and learn, so welcome back to the Tezuka discussion!
Image - All Life Is Sacred

Follow TezukaInEnglish on and
strobe_z

Webmaster

Previous

Return to Offtopic