[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - More spam... (was "photoshop")

More spam... (was "photoshop")

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

More spam... (was "photoshop")

Postby cmoon » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:45 pm

Hard to say what you mean by 'properly'. Most photoshop users can use it competently, few are experts. I've heard it said that very few users even scratch the surface of what photoshop can actually do. Myself, I've just picked up lots of things from other people and reading.

I've got a huge book on photoshop, but even that is very much focused on doing very specific things (touching up photos.) All depends on what you want to do.
"I'm in my own head now, and it's where I should be" --Snitter
cmoon

Postby F-Man » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:15 pm

Pretty sure josefina is a spammer. See . They'll edit their sig later on with links.
I'm on .
F-Man

Tezuka Expert

Postby strobe_z » Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:21 am

Yes, josefina was a spammer. I'm embarrassed to say that I was caught first in that other post (which has since been deleted).

I just spent the last hour deleting spam accounts. I know we've been hit with a lot of spam lately, but the webmaster has been notified and is hopefully going to upgrade our security soon.

Every time I see stuff like this I think it's a sad comment on the state of the internet.
Image - All Life Is Sacred

Follow TezukaInEnglish on and
strobe_z

Webmaster

Postby cmoon » Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:27 am

Bizarre. Josefina's original post is quite old. What kind of spam is that?
"I'm in my own head now, and it's where I should be" --Snitter
cmoon

Postby strobe_z » Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:14 am

basically the post is tame, and becomes established and then later on the signature is edited to include spam links. I'm not sure, but I think just having the links online is enough to meet their nefarious plans.. they don't even really care if anyone clicks on them.
Image - All Life Is Sacred

Follow TezukaInEnglish on and
strobe_z

Webmaster

Return to Offtopic