[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Other hobbies

Other hobbies

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Postby Karmi-Sempai » Sun May 27, 2007 1:23 pm

Nothing special... I just draw and write crap... as if it'll make a difference in the world...
I'm not special. I'm just not like you!
Karmi-Sempai

Tezuka Nut

Postby Mamath » Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:31 pm

Looking to trade Tezuka gashapon! I have spare Amazing Three (x2), Blackjack (x1) and Princess Knight (series 1 x1) pieces. Looking for the rest. Please PM me if interested!
Mamath

Tezuka reader

Postby Huscheli » Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:45 pm

Huscheli

Tezuka Veteran

Postby Jeffbert » Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:58 am

Jeffbert

All Tezuka all the time...

Postby cmoon » Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:01 am

cmoon

Postby Jeffbert » Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:25 am

Jeffbert

Postby cmoon » Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:33 am

cmoon

Postby Potato » Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:40 am

Have i already posted in this thread?

Unbeleivably i have a life outside the internet... xD when i have nothing better to do on the weekend i listen to music until my ears fall off.

xD

(by zee vay, 'oo listens to Matchbox20? I'm obsessed with that band... LOL)

It's official. I'm on a permanent sugar high....

That would be the effects of being an admin in two places xD
Katara: Sokka, You're a genius!
Aang: Did the definition of genius change in the last 100 years?

Potato

Postby Karmi-Sempai » Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:40 am

I'm not special. I'm just not like you!
Karmi-Sempai

Tezuka Nut

Postby Potato » Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:11 am

Potato

Postby Deda » Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:06 pm

Deda

Tezuka Nut

Postby Potato » Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:00 am

aww Deda you changed your avatar?.... it is so cute....

edddditttt....: in OTHER purple cat cheese (not the same as yesterdays green car droppings) i have nothing to say. so i am pointlessly editing this for no reason at all.

Now someone please explain to me how the heck i got here in the first place. :shock:

Potato

Postby Deda » Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:13 pm

yes, I did.
My dedasaur went to a bad phase for a while... in fact i was using a very angry dedasaur's avatar... but then... I decided to let go... read some tezuka and find peace of mind... and that's what came out!!
this is my mood as of now... even though work is killing me this week! :lol:
Deda

Tezuka Nut

Postby Potato » Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:30 am

Potato

Postby cmoon » Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:01 pm

Might as well start spamming this board with new releases on my record label (it's a hobby!)

New CDs AVAILABLE NOW

Aan meets Eyes Like Saucers - Kristallivirta $10

Historic meeting between former Urdog keyboardist (Jeff K.) and Aan
(Uton + Kulkija). West meets North and mostly produces music that is
either wildly experimental or traditionally psychedelic in that Angus
MacLise sort of way. Challenging and truly bizarre!

Armpit - Tron CD $10
Consists of both the original Tron album and the Anaru EP. Something
of a free noise classic special super guest Pumice and others.
Reminds me of both Tusk and Trapdoor f***ing exit but lacking both
song structure and vocals. Huge slabs of guitar noise; ranging from
'composed' loops to some pretty out-of-control nonsense. This one
definitely takes me back to why I started listening to NZ music in the
first place.

Valerio Cosi - Conference of the Aquarians CD $10

Extremely satisfying album from the ever prolific Verlerio Cosi.
There are influences of prog (Fred Frith, Henry Cow, Soft Machine)
along with European jazz to be found here, yet all under the expert
control of Mr. Cosi who I think is already established himself as one
of the most exciting new voices working in between genres.

Fabio Orsi - Audio for Lovers 2xCD $14

Second Orsi release for LVD; but Wildflowers only hints at the expanse
present in this giant album. This is the Ambient potential hinted at
by Eno, yet the whole thing sounds very modern. This one is really
beautiful, yet I guess it will still be inaccessible to most people
(why?) Orsi is another extremely prolific European artist; but this
work is my favorite so far. Perhaps another classic?

www.lastvisibledog.com
"I'm in my own head now, and it's where I should be" --Snitter
cmoon

PreviousNext

Return to Offtopic