[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Batman The Animated Series

Batman The Animated Series

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Batman The Animated Series

Postby HarryCanyon » Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:11 am

Any fans of this show? i have been since i was 11 and been a Batman fan since 89 and this show delivered all the goods including being anime influenced.
HarryCanyon

Re: Batman The Animated Series

Postby strobe_z » Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:03 am

I'm a huge B:TAS fan. I've got the series on DVD and drag it out and watch it ever so often. I like that it's anime influenced, but done in a very specific style all it's own.

I was recently thinking about it. I got my hands on an interview-style "book" (more like a magazine really) called "Modern Masters: Bruce Timm". It details Timm's career, and of course B:TAS is a huge part of it. I really liked getting the "behind the scenes" look at the show as well. Be warned, it's not specifically on the show, just a large part of the overall discussion - but I really enjoyed it.
Image - All Life Is Sacred

Follow TezukaInEnglish on and
strobe_z

Webmaster

Postby HarryCanyon » Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:41 pm

The show was quite adult and unique for a superhero cartoon eh? it came out every near prime time where i lived and no wonder it had appeal to teens and adults than kids despite kids still watched it but there were some adult themes to the show
HarryCanyon

Postby Skunk-love » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:35 pm

I love too the TBAS of 1992!
My Skunk Kusai official fanpop Image

My Tumblr
Skunk-love

Tezuka reader

Return to Offtopic