[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Gone for a while

Gone for a while

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Gone for a while

Postby cmoon » Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:53 pm

I have a chance to participate with a group of scientists for further professional development and to bring the process of scientific investigation back into my classroom--but this entails going to sea for 10 days. There are points in your life where you realize you can't say no to certain things (how often do such opportunites come up), thus I am going.

I may be able to get onto the internet occasionally at sea (don't ask me how), but it's highly unlikely I'll be using that window to delete spam and talk Tezuka (guess Strobzy will have to pick up the slack!)

I'll be leaving in a couple days, and back by the last week of January. I'll be sure to let you know of any and all adventures on the high seas. Take care!

Here's the boat I'll be on. It's the Endeavor, a science research ship owned by the NSF.
Last edited by cmoon on Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm in my own head now, and it's where I should be" --Snitter
cmoon

Postby Huscheli » Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:57 pm

Ohh that sounds cool. I would go too :D I'm looking foreward to your report! Have fun, don't get seasick and take care! ^.^
Huscheli

Tezuka Veteran

Postby Ash » Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:04 pm

We wish you a pleasant and fruitful voyage. *salutes*
"Rationality, that was it. No esoteric mumbo jumbo could fool that fellow. Lord, no! His two feet were planted solidly on God's good earth" - Ellery Queen, The Lamp of God
Ash

Tezuka Nut

Postby Pathfinder » Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:59 am

bon voyage mon amis! that is pathfinder's bad attempt to say have a good trip and a safe journey. I've heard of the Endeavor before... you're so lucky!
"Earth has too many enemies, I will leave this planet! Wahahahahahaha!" ~ Dr. Black Jack
Pathfinder

Tezuka reader

Postby putrocca » Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:35 pm

I was gone for a while too while you posted this, but I'm back now. Bon Voyage.
- Ada (site founder - TezukaInEnglish.com)
putrocca

Site Founder

Postby cmoon » Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:23 pm

"I'm in my own head now, and it's where I should be" --Snitter
cmoon

Postby strobe_z » Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:53 am

strobe_z

Webmaster

Return to Offtopic