[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Please to Everyone, No more fighting

Please to Everyone, No more fighting

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Please to Everyone, No more fighting

Postby Kevin » Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:26 am

Please, I see some anger on the forums. We do not need to fight.

This is about Astro Boy, and Astro Boy is about Friendship.

We need to all make up please. No fighting anymore.

:D
Kevin

All Tezuka all the time...

Postby Metropolisforever » Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:50 pm

Well, strobe_z is now claiming that he "warned" me, about something.

I have also gotten/get ugly/weird/bad/ect. PMs.
Last edited by Metropolisforever on Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED.
Metropolisforever

Banned

Postby strobe_z » Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:19 pm

What part of "you have been warned" did you not understand?

I'm not claiming, I'm stating. And you know very well what I warned you about. Saying someone "claims" to have warned you about "something" makes it seem like you're being persecuted unfairly - trust me, no one's buying it.
strobe_z

Webmaster

Postby Metropolisforever » Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:21 pm

Metropolisforever

Banned

Postby Huscheli » Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:32 pm

Don't play dumb. It's annoying. Otherwhise you'll just get banned.
Huscheli

Tezuka Veteran

Postby Metropolisforever » Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:33 pm

WHAT!? :?

What did you "warn" me about? :(
Metropolisforever

Banned

Postby Kevin » Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:51 pm

PLEASE STOP FIGHTING

it make me sad

:cry:

Listen everyone, we are fans of Astro.

Let's honor Astro with peacefullness -_-

!:D!
Kevin

Postby Metropolisforever » Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:56 pm

:D

All this fighting is making Astro Boy cry. :roll:
Metropolisforever

Banned

Postby Kevin » Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:00 am

Thank you Metropolisforever ^_^

We must all now agree to peace.

!:D!
Kevin

Postby cmoon » Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:33 am

Although I would like for these to be peaceful forums, I refer ALL users to the forum rules that can be found in the general tezuka forums. Virtually all agitation has stemmed from the willful bending of these rules.

The rules certainly were not written with the idea in mind of multiple accounts (I'll add that one if need be), but it is certainly a violation of the spirit of the rules and the respect each of us try to show each other on this forum.

I will remind all of you that any and all moments of peace that human society have achieved have come through mutual respect and a shared vision of acceptable social behavior. If you don't want arguments, if you don't want bickering, then please, review and follow the forum rules.
"I'm in my own head now, and it's where I should be" --Snitter
cmoon

Postby strobe_z » Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:59 am

strobe_z

Webmaster

Postby putrocca » Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:28 pm

- Ada (site founder - TezukaInEnglish.com)
putrocca

Site Founder

Postby strobe_z » Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:39 pm

strobe_z

Webmaster

Postby Metropolisforever » Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:44 pm

Metropolisforever

Banned

Postby strobe_z » Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:57 pm

strobe_z

Webmaster