[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - In case anyone was wondering...

In case anyone was wondering...

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

In case anyone was wondering...

Postby strobe_z » Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:28 am

strobe_z

Webmaster

Postby UnluckyLukeGR » Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:51 am

UnluckyLukeGR

Tezuka Nut

Postby cmoon » Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:56 am

"I'm in my own head now, and it's where I should be" --Snitter
cmoon

Postby Amrith » Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:55 am

Amrith

Tezuka Expert

Postby Huscheli » Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:37 pm

Huscheli

Tezuka Veteran

Postby David » Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:40 am

David

Postby cmoon » Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:48 am

"I'm in my own head now, and it's where I should be" --Snitter
cmoon

Postby Karmi-Sempai » Sun May 27, 2007 12:43 pm

Whoa! This might be the thread I've been waiting for in a long time! You know, when I first joined this forum, my first impression of him was like, "Whoa! This Metropolisforever's very rude!"

*is called by the maid* *eats dinner first*

Anyway, I wanna say my piece now:

MODS, PLEASE DELETE THIS POST IF IT'S AGAINST THE RULES OR TOO BIASED. IF IT'S TOO MUCH, I DON'T MIND GETTING BANNED.

1) He says he's "extremely young". Well, I believe I'm younger than him but at least I try to mind my manners. I especially hated the one where he called Amrith a troll! :evil: That was horrible! He's the troll! There are also many others but for the sake of sanity
I'm not special. I'm just not like you!
Karmi-Sempai

Tezuka Nut

Postby Kaichou_Mika » Thu May 31, 2007 10:49 am

I bet he's a dork with acne and wearing glasses over thirty living with his mom and 27 cats! I also bet he collects Super Ingoy or Pedro Penduko Comics!
^_^ Kaichou Mika
Kaichou_Mika

Postby strobe_z » Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:17 am

Don't worry Karmi-Sempai - we don't ban people here for no good reason. Metropolisforever really damaged this board. His spam was so inflamatory that he got a lot of people worked up, and made others stop visiting this board.

Ever since we got rid of him, it's been a bit quiet around here. I think the main reason for that is that some of us were tired of his antics and ran out of energy in posting (and some people left the forum and we haven't seen them since). That's why I'm glad to see some new faces on the forum (and a few familiar faces returning to posting).

The long and short of it though is that Metro is gone and I hope we can just move on and create a healthy and active discussion.
strobe_z

Webmaster

Postby Huscheli » Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:14 am

Huscheli

Tezuka Veteran

Postby Potato » Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:09 pm

Katara: Sokka, You're a genius!
Aang: Did the definition of genius change in the last 100 years?

Potato

All Tezuka all the time...

Return to Offtopic