[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - New trailer for Buddha

New trailer for Buddha

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

New trailer for Buddha

Postby Huscheli » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:08 pm

Looks quite nice. I really should try and buy the manga finally...
I was a bit surprised about the X Japan song. They make music again? o_o

Huscheli

Tezuka Veteran

Postby F-Man » Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:07 am

Yeah, we talked about this in another thread.

I recently saw that the was updated too. And just like with the trailer, I'm still wondering who that character is that we can see under "story" at the 2nd page. (click "NEXT")

And yep, you really should read the manga. =) When this movie was announced I made sure to buy the manga so it wouldn't give me spoilers (now I'm just buying all of Tezuka's works blindly lol), and I thought it really was a masterpiece. You don't have to care about religion at all and it's still an amazing story through and through.
I'm on .
F-Man

Tezuka Expert

Postby Huscheli » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:34 pm

Huscheli

Tezuka Veteran

Return to Japanese Releases