[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Young Black Jack, new live action TV special

Young Black Jack, new live action TV special

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Young Black Jack, new live action TV special

Postby F-Man » Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:42 pm

I'm on .
F-Man

Tezuka Expert

Postby Dr. Jerk » Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:41 pm

Dr. Jerk

Tezuka Nut

Postby madamluna » Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:47 pm

madamluna

Tezuka reader

Postby Sevi » Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:13 pm

:D

I actually watched it live last weekend and I've to say, that I'd enjoyed it! There are a few things, which they did alter from the manga/anime but I'm kind of okay with most those changes (with the exception of "Tokio") since I think, that it does makes it a bit more believable nowadays.

Now, let's have some random but pretty screencaps! :D

Tokio & Dr. Honma! Ha ha, most of the girl in our live-chat were actually quite fond of Masachika Ichimura playing the role of Dr. Honma (which was quite alright because I didn't had to fight with them, which of us gets Kuroo- I'm sorry, Tokio) since he really does an amazing job as portraying the character of Dr. Honma.

I've to say, that his wardrobe in the special is just pretty even when I actually would prefer it to see him wearing a red ribbon instead of that black tie (but okay, he's only 24 years old/young, so it might be alright)!

Tokio's notebook, which is kind of awesome since he writes into it in German (which is so cool because I can actually read it and find out all his dirty like secrets)! :lol:

a;sldkfj;asldkf

BADA$$

That's not a syringe but I don't wanna spoil you to much about the plot of it (just in case that you haven't seen it yet).

That's a syringe! :lol:

Genius at Work ♥

Aww, this is so cute! ♥

Tokio Hazama aka Black Jack (now finally with white hair ♥).
Last edited by Sevi on Wed May 04, 2011 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm not in at the moment. If you are in need of medical attention, please leave your name, telephone number, nature of your complaint, seriousness of your condition, and how much you can afford to pay me. I'll get back to you later."
Sevi

Tezuka Nut

Postby F-Man » Sun May 01, 2011 2:23 am

I've actually watched it twice already. Subtitles highly recommended; I thought the dialog was one of the movie's strongest points. The other being Dr. Honma's actor, who really seemed to nail it.

I think the name Tokio might have been to make it more realistic also. He also signs as Kuro Otoko meaning Black Male or Black Knave, so Black Jack.
I'm on .
F-Man

Tezuka Expert

Postby Sevi » Sun May 01, 2011 3:44 am

"I'm not in at the moment. If you are in need of medical attention, please leave your name, telephone number, nature of your complaint, seriousness of your condition, and how much you can afford to pay me. I'll get back to you later."
Sevi

Tezuka Nut

Postby F-Man » Sun May 01, 2011 7:10 am

I'm on .
F-Man

Tezuka Expert

Postby Xenops » Wed May 04, 2011 9:06 pm

I'm happy that someone subbed it (so fast!) but I don't have an application that plays .srt files on my Mac. :cry: Help please?
Xenops

Tezuka Nut

Postby F-Man » Wed May 04, 2011 9:14 pm

I'm on .
F-Man

Tezuka Expert

Postby Xenops » Wed May 04, 2011 9:32 pm

Xenops

Tezuka Nut

Postby Xenops » Wed May 04, 2011 9:43 pm

Xenops

Tezuka Nut

Postby Sevi » Thu May 05, 2011 12:23 pm

Sevi

Tezuka Nut

Re: Young Black Jack, new live action TV special

Postby Traveller » Sun May 05, 2013 4:37 am

Nuts, the torrent doesn't seem to have any seeders now.
Traveller

Tezuka reader

Return to Japanese Releases