[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Ribon no Kishi Musical on YouTube!!

Ribon no Kishi Musical on YouTube!!

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Ribon no Kishi Musical on YouTube!!

Postby mippa » Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:17 pm

Part One of the Ribon no Kishi Musical (the rest of it is linked).
mippa

Tezuka Nut

Postby Ash » Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:49 pm

I already have it on DVD, but for the people who haven't seen it yet, have fun!

I really liked this musical, Takahashi was shockingly good as Sapphire. And of course, it shows a lot of hidden talent. I never knew Ishikawa could get her notes that good (I think she was better as Franz than both Abe and Matsuura). Fujimoto was good as always singing her songs with a incredible sound, while Niigaki impressed me too in the "Tatakai no toki" song (where Franz, Tortue and Nouveau sing).
"Rationality, that was it. No esoteric mumbo jumbo could fool that fellow. Lord, no! His two feet were planted solidly on God's good earth" - Ellery Queen, The Lamp of God
Ash

Tezuka Nut

Postby mippa » Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:38 pm

Well, I am personally a Matsuura fan, so I made sure to see her when I saw it live. So I have to disagree with you there. But seeing it live was just breathtaking. And I am not even a MoMusu fan!
mippa

Tezuka Nut

Postby Amrith » Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:45 pm

Thanks.
Morning Musume are cuuuuute 8)
Amrith

Tezuka Expert

Postby putrocca » Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:26 pm

Where did you get the DVD? I've been hunting for one, and for the Phoenix & BJ musicals too, without success.
- Ada (site founder - TezukaInEnglish.com)
putrocca

Site Founder

Postby Ash » Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:19 pm

I got mine from YesAsia. Free shipping too =3
"Rationality, that was it. No esoteric mumbo jumbo could fool that fellow. Lord, no! His two feet were planted solidly on God's good earth" - Ellery Queen, The Lamp of God
Ash

Tezuka Nut

Postby jonerik » Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:58 am

jonerik

Tezuka reader

Return to Japanese Releases