[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Which Tezuka character would you date?

Which Tezuka character would you date?

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Postby oceandawn » Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:15 am

oceandawn

Tezuka reader

Postby Space Sheriff Gavan » Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:20 pm

Space Sheriff Gavan

Tezuka reader

Postby cmoon » Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:15 pm

"I'm in my own head now, and it's where I should be" --Snitter
cmoon

Postby oceandawn » Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:43 pm

oceandawn

Tezuka reader

Date ????

Postby pinoko_love~senseii » Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:09 am

pinoko_love~senseii

Tezuka reader

Location: Indonesia, a country fullfill with corruption and forest...and island too ^__^

Postby Space Sheriff Gavan » Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:21 pm

Space Sheriff Gavan

Tezuka reader

Postby Rocku » Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:07 pm

"There are demons in my soup. There are monsters in my damn soup."

- Rambling Billy Bob Joe
Rocku

Tezuka Expert

Postby Potato » Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:30 am

Katara: Sokka, You're a genius!
Aang: Did the definition of genius change in the last 100 years?

Potato

All Tezuka all the time...

Postby Deda » Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:50 pm

Deda

Tezuka Nut

Postby oceandawn » Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:19 am

oceandawn

Tezuka reader

Postby cmoon » Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:07 pm

cmoon

Postby Potato » Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:42 pm

Katara: Sokka, You're a genius!
Aang: Did the definition of genius change in the last 100 years?

Potato

All Tezuka all the time...

Postby Deda » Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:36 pm

except not all women suffer from PMS.... for example I don't... I don't even know when I get the "unwanted visit"..... in fact I can suspect they would come and visit when: i have to travel, go to the theater, take a train, go as a guest star in a radio show, go to my own exhibit, or do something very important.... we spend Christmas together or new year's eve together... they always come to disneyland with me...
They never come when they should cuz they can come when I really don't want them around and life gets complicated... and expensive, of course. It's a monthly tax that costs so much money! LOL

but... there are pills for that... and... there are no pills to get a man to put down the toilet seat. I always wondered what that is... I can potty train my dog but I cannot teach my father to put down the toilet seat... and one would think that after 30 years of asking the same thing a guy could get it!!!! :?

see, that's when I wish I had Michio Yuki around the house... and his giant dog too!!! LOL
Deda

Tezuka Nut

Postby cmoon » Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:14 pm

Hahahahahaha!

Well I don't know. A friend of mine's GF is apparently experiencing continuous PMS and you can't take pills for that all the time, can you?

Still, a tax for all the silly/stupid/terrible things you've done would start adding up after a while, even for saints!
cmoon

Postby Deda » Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:27 pm

that's for sure... for some reason though I tend to find that bad habits tend to become criminal after a while hahahahahaha.
I dunno cannot blame someone for chemical unbalance in their body... but if being crazy is out of a bad habit then yeah, your friend should tax her.... and I mean I have my load of problems with girls too (like, I cannot go shopping with m y friends... it tends to turn into a nightmare as i sincerely states if something makes them look fat! - do you mean I am fat? No, I mean it makes you loof fatter than you are! then i am fat!) XDDDD

so see... there are times when Michio Yuki si right! and I cant blame him! XDDhahahahahaha
Deda

Tezuka Nut

PreviousNext

Return to General Tezuka Discussion