[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Fan Art Tread

Fan Art Tread

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Re: Fan Art Tread

Postby Bigdog » Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:42 am

Bigdog

Tezuka reader

Postby Sevi » Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:49 am

YAY! I actually finished it earlier than expected and I have to admit, that I love the outcome for the fact, that I haven’t drawn anything for almost six months (lack of time and some health-related issues). ( ・ω・)

I wanted to keep it clean and simple but still have some sort of classic feel to it. I named it 'ヤング ブラック・ジャック', thanks to my dear friend -Man (♥!), who pointed out, that he actually looks quite young. This sounds much better for a title than 'how I actually wanted to draw Astro Boy but ended up drawing Black Jack'. (^▽^)
"I'm not in at the moment. If you are in need of medical attention, please leave your name, telephone number, nature of your complaint, seriousness of your condition, and how much you can afford to pay me. I'll get back to you later."
Sevi

Tezuka Nut

Postby strobe_z » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:40 am

Saw it on Twitter... really really good job. If I had more time, I might be inspired to pick up a pencil and get to work too.
Image - All Life Is Sacred

Follow TezukaInEnglish on and
strobe_z

Webmaster

Postby Sevi » Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:25 am

Merry Christmas, my dear Black Jack and Tezuka fans! ( ・ω・)
"I'm not in at the moment. If you are in need of medical attention, please leave your name, telephone number, nature of your complaint, seriousness of your condition, and how much you can afford to pay me. I'll get back to you later."
Sevi

Tezuka Nut

Postby Sevi » Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:07 am

Bah, I always seems to forget to share my humble art here. :?

Yeah, I thought, that he really deserves a vacation every once in a while and since Black Jack is just being Black Jack, he doesn't even bother to dress properly for the beach (but we all already know that from the anime anyways). At least he's under a sunshade and has some ice cream (it's nice to see him kind of relaxed every once in a while), while I bet, that Pinoco is more then happy to take a photo of such a rare moment for her secret, private photo album.
Sevi

Tezuka Nut

Postby Jeffbert » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:08 am

:mrgreen: ! wonderful work, Sevi!
Jeffbert

All Tezuka all the time...

Postby Xenops » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:17 am

I really like the chibi version! Kawaii! :D
Xenops

Tezuka Nut

Postby phap » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:51 pm

It took me three days to paint this on the wall in my cellar where I made a little anime room to watch with my children. I'm quite proud of the result, even if as a photographer I have very much to improve...
Attachments
hi no tori.jpg
hi no tori.jpg (119.68 KiB) Viewed 20091 times
phap

Tezuka reader

Postby Xenops » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:57 am

Very nice, Phap-san! I especially like the gold paint on the outline and for *sparkles*. :D

What anime do you watch with your kids?
Xenops

Tezuka Nut

Postby phap » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:31 am

Thank you Xenops San !
For the moment we watch the Umi no Triton serie (personally I think it's really boring, fortunatly there are only 27 episodes), and Dracula (which is much better !). We already saw candy candy (quite sad and all but good), future boy conan (excellent, really), DB (perfect), DBZ (perfect), DB GT (will never see this again), Sainto Seiya (not all I got too bored). Now we're in tezuka phase, and there is a lot to do for the next couple of years. My children are now 7 and 5, I grow them watch good animes and read them comic books and mangas (mostly daredevil and histoires pour tous from Tezuka) as a parallel education, so they can get smarter than the others who only watch TV (we don't have one) :-)
phap

Tezuka reader

Postby Sevi » Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:45 pm

That wall painting just amazing, phap! :D

A special occasion demands a very special & slightly ridiculous hat. (*^ワ^*)
On the other hand… it’s still better than his ugly fedora from Black Jack 21.

Sevi

Tezuka Nut

Postby Duofan » Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:13 am

I started watching Metal Gear Cut Scenes, my nose Bled, and then I remembered my Black Jack Obsession.
So I drew this, since it's one of my Favorite Episode/Chapter :D

Duofan

Tezuka reader

Postby Jeffbert » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:24 pm

:mrgreen: Nice work.
Jeffbert

All Tezuka all the time...

Postby strobe_z » Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:33 am

That is spectacular.. wow.
Image - All Life Is Sacred

Follow TezukaInEnglish on and
strobe_z

Webmaster

Postby Sevi » Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:06 pm

Merry Christmas, my dear Black Jack & Tezuka fans! :D

I have to admit, that I had soooo much fun while working on it because I drew this under the plain assumption, that Black Jack doesn’t really know what it actually means to stand around and hold a mistletoe on Christmas Eve.

Just hold it and stay right where you are, Black Jack. I’m quickly gonna call all the other fangirls & fanboys.
Ever since that night, Black Jack developed a sudden fear of mistletoes… and cheesy reindeer antlers. :lol:
Sevi

Tezuka Nut

PreviousNext

Return to General Tezuka Discussion