[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Fan Art Tread

Fan Art Tread

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Postby Jeffbert » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:02 am

Jeffbert

All Tezuka all the time...

Postby Duofan » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:52 pm

I just missed the Black Jack anthology so I'll post some random sketches that needs to be rendered about my Hiatus XD

Got the template of Pixiv, MASSIVE amounts of Black Jack fanart there * swoons *

Page of my Black Jack submission, will complete it....later > 3 >
Duofan

Tezuka reader

Postby Xenops » Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:02 pm

I missed the Anthology thing too. I've been working on my own comics. Shame on me. ;)

Pinoko is sooo cute Duofan! What do you use to ink? Or was that done on the computer?
Xenops

Tezuka Nut

Postby solitarybird » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:26 pm

Freakishly adorable, Duofan! <3

I like and am curious about the comic too...

It looks like computer art with a tablet, but I'm not sure. x3;;

Aaaaand here's some Black Jack and Pinoko art of my own. <3

solitarybird

Tezuka reader

Postby Duofan » Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:54 pm

I use Photoshop most of the time, or if I feel like it, I'd use Open Canvas or SAI.
Duofan

Tezuka reader

Postby Sevi » Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:39 am

Happy (belated) Valentine's Day everyone! ♥!

The full-size version (incl. my artist comment) of it can be found .
"I'm not in at the moment. If you are in need of medical attention, please leave your name, telephone number, nature of your complaint, seriousness of your condition, and how much you can afford to pay me. I'll get back to you later."
Sevi

Tezuka Nut

Postby Xenops » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:12 am

Xenops

Tezuka Nut

Postby Sevi » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:14 am

"I'm not in at the moment. If you are in need of medical attention, please leave your name, telephone number, nature of your complaint, seriousness of your condition, and how much you can afford to pay me. I'll get back to you later."
Sevi

Tezuka Nut

Postby Manetoys » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:46 am

I wanted to show you guys this picture of Sapphire I did a while ago. I am very very happy with how it came out ^^
http://dragonrider1227.deviantart.com/a ... -191817330
Manetoys

Tezuka Veteran

Postby Xenops » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:34 am

That's pretty sweet, Manetoys! :)

Does she have green eyes? I forget.
Xenops

Tezuka Nut

Postby Manetoys » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:46 pm

Thank You ^^ From the references I used she did
Manetoys

Tezuka Veteran

Postby Jeffbert » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:56 pm

Her eyes are green in the BLEAH THREAD: .
Jeffbert

Postby Sevi » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:47 am

Sevi

Tezuka Nut

Postby madamluna » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:37 am

I don't know if there are many Twin Peaks fans here, but the other day my friends and I were casting it with Tezuka characters and someone was like "Skunk should be BOB," and then things just kind of got out of hand from there. It's kinda large, so click for big.

madamluna

Tezuka reader

Postby Jeffbert » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:57 am

:lol: Nice work; I like your style.
Jeffbert

PreviousNext

Return to General Tezuka Discussion