[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Princess Sapphire screenshots

Princess Sapphire screenshots

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Princess Sapphire screenshots

Postby Manetoys » Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:57 am

I found a clip on youtube of Princess Knight without subtitles so I took shots of it with the good ol' "prt scr" button. Enjoy
She's awfully cute when she's all pouty
and because this shot was just sooo durn cute...
I had to make it an avatar
here's a smaller version.
Manetoys

Tezuka Veteran

Postby Pinka » Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:54 pm

Thats so addorbale and the animation looks very impressive for a 70's anime it looks much better them some anime's from the early 90's!
Pinka

Tezuka reader

Postby Manetoys » Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:02 pm

You know, I thought the same thing. Glad you like them ^^
Manetoys

Tezuka Veteran

Postby Princess Sapphire » Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:15 am

Actually Pinka, I think this is a 60's anime. But I'm not 100% certain.

But I do agree with you that it is much better than some more modern anime. Well non-Tezuka anime anyway.

Thank you for sharing this Manetoys.
Osamu Tezuka is Japan's greatest story teller
Princess Sapphire

Tezuka Veteran

Postby Princess Sapphire » Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:53 pm

Do you think you could maybe post the link to the youtube clip to share with us also please Manetoys?
Princess Sapphire

Tezuka Veteran

Postby Manetoys » Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:18 pm

I'll see if I can find it again
Manetoys

Tezuka Veteran

Postby Princess Sapphire » Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:33 am

Thanks. That'll be fabulous. :D

I wonder if there are any scenes in the entire series of her without her shoes on? I bet she has such adorable feet. :oops:

Of course we almost get to see her barefoot in the fansubbed episode when she is awakened in her bedroom near the beginning but not quite. I think she had some sort of slippers on. Heh-heh. :wink: :oops:
Princess Sapphire

Tezuka Veteran

Postby Manetoys » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:09 pm

Manetoys

Tezuka Veteran

Postby Princess Sapphire » Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:27 am

Those are great Manetoys. Thanks. :D

Maybe you could do a drawing of Sapphire barefoot sometime. I bet you could make them look really sweet. ^^ 8)
Princess Sapphire

Tezuka Veteran

Postby Manetoys » Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:31 pm

Manetoys

Tezuka Veteran

Postby Princess Sapphire » Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:49 am

This is a pretty old post and I already said thank you in the art thread. But I'd like to bump this cute thread up so once again thank you for that cute barefoot picture Manetoys. It's so cool. :D 8)
Princess Sapphire

Tezuka Veteran

Postby Jeffbert » Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:20 pm

Ep. 23: Sapphire has established a good relationship with the dungeon's resident rodents after protecting them from the jailor's wrath.

1st, they provide a meal.

2nd, show Sapphire the secret passage,

3rd, they give her the vigilante's costume.

A few from e 25:
:P

No doubt Tezuka was inspired by Disney's version of Cinderella. :lol:
Jeffbert

All Tezuka all the time...

Postby Princess Sapphire » Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:13 am

Thank you Jeffbert. :)

So similar to parts of my Princess Knight bilingual manga. Amazing how much Tezuka used and re-used many of the same story plots again and again in manga and anime and yet made each re-using so fresh and fun with slight differences thrown in.
Princess Sapphire

Tezuka Veteran

Postby Jeffbert » Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:35 am

True; he even used plot elements that he first made in one series in other series. But I suppose that is not unusual for someone who created as many stories as Tezuka has. :lol:
Jeffbert

All Tezuka all the time...

Postby Princess Sapphire » Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:00 pm

He was such a gifted man. :D

You took these pictures off your Japanese DVD set, didn't you Jeffbert?

Are there any more cute scenes you could share with us please? I'd love them and I know Manetoys would also. :D
Princess Sapphire

Tezuka Veteran

Next

Return to General Tezuka Discussion