[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - I was reading Tezuka's Novel Graphic Ode to Kirihito

I was reading Tezuka's Novel Graphic Ode to Kirihito

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

I was reading Tezuka's Novel Graphic Ode to Kirihito

Postby Ironman » Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:13 pm

I went to my local library and i ask for any of Tezukas comics ,but there was one that i began to read in which it was one of Tezukas Graphic Novel called Ode to Kirihito in which it tell a horro story of a doctor who in contact by a man who was half human ,half dog and this was quite spook indeed :shock: to read all this and his fellow doctor had betrade him and this was quite a incredible story that Tezuka had created and this was quite an adventure as same as sad and horror to look of what Tezukas has put as a message and to be quite honest with every body this book of quite one of Tezuka's most finest creation about the great stories he has made indeed a recomend that you read this book it will make you goosebumps indeed :shock:
Tezuka's creation has left quite a legacy not just only in Japan if not all over the world
Ironman

Tezuka reader

Postby Princess Sapphire » Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:24 am

That sounds great. I love a good suspenseful thriller. :D
Osamu Tezuka is Japan's greatest story teller
Princess Sapphire

Tezuka Veteran

Postby TempuraTokei » Sat May 03, 2008 5:49 pm

I read that! It seriously made me despressed when the discovered the baby....;__;
TempuraTokei

Tezuka reader

Postby Xenops » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:23 am

Xenops

Tezuka Nut

Postby strobe_z » Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:59 am

I think you have to understand a bit about Tezuka to really appreciate some of his works like Kirihito. A lot of people who've only thought of Tezuka as Astro Boy/Kimba are quite shocked at his more experimental stuff. A lot of his more mature stuff is a combination of his response to the geika movement as well as his own personal "dark period" of financial chaos.

Kirihito, as well as MW, Ayako, Human Metamorphosis and others explore the darker side of humanity, so you need to be ready going in... :D
Image - All Life Is Sacred

Follow TezukaInEnglish on and
strobe_z

Webmaster

Return to General Tezuka Discussion