[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - My Tezuka Art

My Tezuka Art

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Postby Rocku » Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:39 pm

oh my scanner my scanner...

The colors were definetly not this saturated on the original, and it just popped up this way without me knowing how to fix it. I'm also upset that the scanned image has the colors running into the castle. It wasn't like that originally.

Overall I like it. I admit, Saphire is loads of fun, even though I'm not the biggest fan of the series. :lol:

lead, watercolor, worked on and off for a couple of days.

Also, anyone know how to add a new poll and take this old one down? Can I do it or do I need to get one of the moderators?
"There are demons in my soup. There are monsters in my damn soup."

- Rambling Billy Bob Joe
Rocku

Tezuka Expert

Postby Princess Sapphire » Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:13 am

Osamu Tezuka is Japan's greatest story teller
Princess Sapphire

Tezuka Veteran

Postby Manetoys » Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:07 pm

Manetoys

Tezuka Veteran

Postby Rocku » Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:03 pm

new poll up. vote for the next series you'd like me to illustrate!

- Rambling Billy Bob Joe
Rocku

Tezuka Expert

Postby Rocku » Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:21 pm

Some doodles I made for the kids I was babysitting :lol:

- Rambling Billy Bob Joe
Rocku

Tezuka Expert

Postby Fauna » Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:10 pm

Oh gosh, I love that one of Sapphire. She looks so pretty :D
Fauna

Tezuka Nut

Postby Princess Sapphire » Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:35 pm

Pretty yes, but is she supposed to be feeling sad Rocku? She does look a bit downcast in that picture.
Princess Sapphire

Tezuka Veteran

Postby Tetsu Deinonychus » Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:09 am

Makes me wish I could reach into the picture and give her a hug to help her feel better.
Tetsu Deinonychus

Tezuka Nut

Postby Fauna » Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:28 am

Oi, now that I think of it, she does look kinda sad... (I feel like a jerk for not noticing sooner)
Fauna

Tezuka Nut

Postby Rocku » Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:02 am

sure she's sad, why the hell not 8)

- Rambling Billy Bob Joe
Rocku

Tezuka Expert

Postby Princess Sapphire » Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:55 am

Even Tezuka characters have not so happy days. Right?
Princess Sapphire

Tezuka Veteran

Postby Rocku » Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:02 am

Looks like Nextworld is in the lead for the new illustration. Get your votes in if you haven't already!

Most people on the Astroboy-online forums know of this guy because I draw and post pictures of him a lot, much like Skunk, but some of you might not be familiar. This is one of Skunk's sidekicks from the 80s Astroboy series that Fauna and I have nicknamed "Harry."

I always felt he was out of place when it came to that gang as a whole. He was always so meek, and I couldn't see him doing anything "evil", unlike his 2003 adaptation.... :roll:

- Rambling Billy Bob Joe
Rocku

Tezuka Expert

Postby Princess Sapphire » Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:14 pm

Very good Rocku. :)

Have you come up with any more pictures to show us? You are such an artistic talent. :D
Princess Sapphire

Tezuka Veteran

Postby Rocku » Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:39 pm

- Rambling Billy Bob Joe
Rocku

Tezuka Expert

Postby Princess Sapphire » Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:39 am

Princess Sapphire

Tezuka Veteran