[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Video Games?

Video Games?

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Postby strobe_z » Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:35 pm

I agree with Ash on this... games made from movies or anime are rarely very good. (perhaps fighting games aside)

The game designers usually either have too little or too much of the movie/anime, and what makes for a good story doesn't always translate well into a game. When you add the fact that they're often rushed through production to meet deadlines so that they can be released in tune with the movie/anime - well the results are usually very very poor.

I'd much prefer that game designers take some elements (like characters) and then just make a good game.
strobe_z

Webmaster

Postby Lugt » Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:59 am

Lugt

Tezuka reader

Postby Huscheli » Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:05 pm

Huscheli

Tezuka Veteran

Postby Amrith » Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:52 pm

Amrith

Tezuka Expert

Postby jonerik » Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:55 pm

jonerik

Tezuka reader

Postby strobe_z » Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:29 pm

strobe_z

Webmaster

Postby Amrith » Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:02 pm

Amrith

Tezuka Expert

Postby Ash » Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:06 am

"Rationality, that was it. No esoteric mumbo jumbo could fool that fellow. Lord, no! His two feet were planted solidly on God's good earth" - Ellery Queen, The Lamp of God
Ash

Tezuka Nut

Postby Jiminy » Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:30 am

Jiminy

Tezuka Expert

Postby Rukawagf » Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:19 pm

Rukawagf

Tezuka Nut

Postby Rukawagf » Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:33 pm

Rukawagf

Tezuka Nut

Postby deadbeatpete » Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:46 pm

deadbeatpete

Tezuka reader

Postby Rukawagf » Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:49 pm

Rukawagf

Tezuka Nut

Postby F-Man » Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:02 pm

Well, I can't believe this, but this is the first time I'm stuck in a game and that even the internet didn't provide me with the answers needed, so I'm turning over to anyone here who may own Astro Boy on PS2.

Don't read further if you want to figure everything out for yourself like I usually do... Though you most likely will have to come back.

There are two ring courses that I just can't do. The Vertical Course just doesn't work period. I never get called out by the robot after I complete it. As for the Outer City Course, sure, I found the secret start ring, and I noticed that if you do the course once or twice, there are a lot more rings that suddenly get added near the Eagle Building. But no matter how many times I go through them all, the robot never calls me to give me a card.

I also noticed some invisible blue rings (seen with super vision) at some places around the city, but they're far from the courses I'm trying to do, so they're just a big mystery to me.

After this I'll still have 12 cards to collect, which I'm guessing are in the stages that don't have NPCs, cause in the others, the police officers tell me I found everything (except Metro City of course). But don't tell me. ;)
I'm on .
F-Man

Tezuka Expert

Postby Kevin » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:13 pm

Your save game file might be corrupted - did you try it with an entirely new game file?
New E-Library! http://thelibrary.ninjanezumi.com/
Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

All Tezuka all the time...

PreviousNext

Return to General Tezuka Discussion