[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Subtitle listing

Subtitle listing

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Re: Subtitle listing

Postby Jeffbert » Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:49 am

Jeffbert

All Tezuka all the time...

Postby F-Man » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:25 am

I'm on .
F-Man

Tezuka Expert

Postby inactive » Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:08 pm

[quote="F-Man"]
Maybe you should send me PMs here. Or check if you spelled my email address correctly. (it ends with .ca).[/quote
I didn't changed any settings. Maybe it's because of your spam-filter or my non-international mailboxes.

You can add this movie too:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2837
Pm me for link if interested.
inactive

Re:

Postby dexiee » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:16 pm

dexiee

Postby F-Man » Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:55 pm

Did a MUCH needed update. Added stuff from Viki, and new DVD releases and fansubs.
I'm on .
F-Man

Tezuka Expert

Postby phap » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:25 pm

Since the list in first post was done, I was wandering if anybody knows if there are some subtitles somewhere for Kimba (1st serie) and magma taishi (tv serie, not the anime...)
:?: :?:
phap

Tezuka reader

Postby strobe_z » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:20 pm

F-Man would know if anyone does... he's our resident subtitle guru. :)
Image - All Life Is Sacred

Follow TezukaInEnglish on and
strobe_z

Webmaster

Postby F-Man » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:13 am

Bootleg subs are available for Kimba, which include gems such as “Fuck what you by oneself is an animal” (and Chinese subs. Anyone who knows Chinese cares to translate?)
I'm on .
F-Man

Tezuka Expert

Postby phap » Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:17 pm

I've translated the Tv special series from italian to french via google, it's not so bad. Maybe google the chinese could also work...
phap

Tezuka reader

Postby F-Man » Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:35 pm

I'm on .
F-Man

Tezuka Expert

Postby phap » Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:24 am

Using linux, I think it's definitly possible to do it, without typing any chinese caracter. You need avidemux to extract the .idx and .sub files from the dvd http://en.flossmanuals.net/avidemux/ch0 ... subtitles/ (I think Avidemux exists also for Windows), and then use a script that I found here (it's in french) http://jikan.fr/convertir-des-sous-titr ... -gnulinux/ (you need also tesseract-ocr-chi-sim and/or tesseract-chi-tra) to recognise the chinese caracters from the images. Or you could just send me the .idx and .sub from one episode and I would try it.
phap

Tezuka reader

Postby Sevi » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:27 am

My dear F-Man, could you please add the Black Jack TOW short movie "Oba-chan" (aka "Black Jack: Heian Sento" or "Black Jack: Capital Transfer To Heian") to the list of fansubs? :wink:

You need to edit the status of the original Black Jack OVAs (10 episodes, discontinued... what the flipping heck?!) since they are now also .

Also, please re-name Black Jack Final to it's official title Black Jack Final: Special Edition.
"I'm not in at the moment. If you are in need of medical attention, please leave your name, telephone number, nature of your complaint, seriousness of your condition, and how much you can afford to pay me. I'll get back to you later."
Sevi

Tezuka Nut

Postby Mamango » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:55 am

So to add on to the list of subtitles here are links to dvds from my other posts (with english subtitles and/or dub). Alakazam the Great! http://www.moviesunlimited.com/alakazam ... 5476120391
The Amazing 3 TV show http://www.8thman.com/a3.htm
Legends of The Monkey King http://www.chinasprout.com/shop/VCM001
Mamango

Tezuka reader

Postby F-Man » Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:56 am

I'm on .
F-Man

Tezuka Expert

Previous

Return to General Tezuka Discussion