[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - going to the Tezuka museum in a week...

going to the Tezuka museum in a week...

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Postby F-Man » Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:08 pm

I'm on .
F-Man

Tezuka Expert

Postby Rocku » Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:39 pm

"There are demons in my soup. There are monsters in my damn soup."

- Rambling Billy Bob Joe
Rocku

Tezuka Expert

Postby Fauna » Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:59 am

Fauna

Tezuka Nut

Postby Rocku » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:43 am

- Rambling Billy Bob Joe
Rocku

Tezuka Expert

Postby F-Man » Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:49 am

I'm on .
F-Man

Tezuka Expert

Postby Rocku » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:15 am

yeah sorry for the wait. i'm also a little hung over so bear with me XD I'm in Tokyo now, and I've just been using my free time to rest up. I'll have time tonight, I'll try to get them up.

The museum was amazing, as you would expect. We spent maybe an hour and a half there which is crap considering i could spend daaaaaaaaaaays just wandering around that place. and it's really not that big, but i want to live there forever, lol. it just gave off this magical vibe, like rainbows would just rip out of the vents or something. Takarazuka was really cute in general, i really liked it there.

i took videos of the inside of the museum which i'm excited to show you guys. they didn't allow pictures upstairs though, which is too bad cause they have a library where you can just sit and read all his stories. i was holding people up, i didn't want to leave. yeah, so, they gave me 15 minutes in the librar before we had to go catch our train. 15 minutes. what is that? that's nothing.

but i did take an hour train to kyoto by myself later to go to the tezuka store andthey had a library section there as well. so i spent maybe three hours just looking through as much as i could. i almost cried, it was so magical. i still can't wrap my headaround how much that man drew. seriously. and it's even worse this morning since i'm hungover.... XDXDXD
k, off to shibuya! pictures tonight (lol maybe

- Rambling Billy Bob Joe
Rocku

Tezuka Expert

Postby Rocku » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:36 am

the view after getting off at the Takarazuka train station

Atom landmark, pointing us in the direction of the museum!

The road we walked down to get to the museum

As I turned a corner, the Phoenix came into view. I think I actually gasped.

Ad there it is! We were like, yeah, a big rainbow building, this has to be it XD

Atom, Sapphire and Higeoyaji greet you from the side of the building

a close up :)

a different view of the Phoenix. I love this picture

our group heading in. my teacher was asking me what the squares on the ground were... :D I said it's their hollywood handprints!

Welcome! the lobby floor

taking pictures of the lobby. look at Atom and Sapphire!

another nice shot of the lobby

looooooobby

Another view of the Atom and Sapphire statues

it was hard to get a good shot of the stained glass ceiling since the lobby is so small

this one's okay

one more!

oh hells to the yes i want this display case in my house

isn't this amazing!? this stamp was huge! I put it in my moleskin!

More in a little bit!

- Rambling Billy Bob Joe
Rocku

Tezuka Expert

Postby strobe_z » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:55 am

Image - All Life Is Sacred

Follow TezukaInEnglish on and
strobe_z

Webmaster

Postby Jeffbert » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:23 am

Jeffbert