[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Tezuka Fan Stories

Tezuka Fan Stories

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Postby AnimeGirl14 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:39 pm

Trouble in Hollywood
an Astro Boy fan story by AnimeGirl14

PART THREE

About ten minutes later, Airon returned with her mother. She had light brown hair that hung down to her waist. She almost looked like Airon, only she had sort of Irish curls in her hair. Airon went to introduce her mother to the gang.

"Guys, this is my mother, Jenny Starlet. Mom, this is Melmo, Cobalt, Uran, Astro Boy, and Shunsaku Ban, the grown up they're traveling with." she said, introducing them to each other.

"Actually, you can call me Mr. Mustachio." corrected Shunsaku Ban.

"Airon, didn't you say one of them was Astro Boy?" asked Mom, "Isn't he your favorite manga comic character?" She was confused. Even though she knew a few robots herself, she had no idea that Astro Boy was real.

"I told you he was real." said Airon, stubbornly.

"Well it's nice to meet you." said Airon's mother, welcoming.

"How do you do, my name is Astro." said Astro Boy, shaking her hand.

"I'm great, thank you for asking." said Airon's mom to Astro. The she moved on to Melmo and Uran. "Oh, what adorable little girls you are." she said to them.

"Thank you." said Melmo.

"Nice to meet you." said Uran, "You're very nice, and so is Airon."

Then Airon's mother looked over at Cobalt, who was still looking google eyed.

"Is your brother okay?" asked Airon's mother to Astro.

"I think so." said Astro.

"Come on Mom!" said Airon impatiently, "Let's go to Rosie's for supper, and then we can go see Sis finish filming for the day."

"Okay, but I don't have enough room in the van." said Airon's mom.

"I can fly and follow you guys." said Astro.

"Me too." said Cobalt.

"Me three." said Uran. Before she wasn't able to fly, but recently, she had been modified and she has some powers of her own. Now she was able to fly, had laser fingers, her strength increased from 50,000 to 100,000 horsepower, super hearing, X-ray and searchlight eyes, invisibility, the power to talk to animals and a special watch built into her to contact Astro's electronic brain, in case something happens to Astro. After she helped Astro free Melmo from an evil alien named Hooter, Dr. Elefun gave her super powers as a special reward, and also to help Astro. Uran also permanently wears a one piece black swimsuit with a green band on her waist, and hot pink boots under her clothes. She is happy to be a super hero like her brother.

"Okay." said Airon's mom, who was happy that the carpool problem was resolved quickly, "I'll take Airon, Melmo, and Mr. Mustachio with me, and I'll see you guys there."

The three robot siblings flew off, while the others drove. In five minutes they met at Rosie's cafe. The two grown ups sat at a table to talk, while the children sat at a booth and had their own conversation.

"So how's Japan? Is it cool?" asked Airon.

"Yeah, I guess." said Astro.

"I have always wanted to visit, but the farthest I have ever gone is New York City."

"Where's that?" asked Uran.

"It's all the way across the country." answered Airon.

"So if your sister is an actress, are you an actress too?" asked Cobalt.

"I've been in a couple of small parts in movies, and I'm auditioning for a main role in a children's sitcom." answered Airon, who looked down in her milkshake.

"Are you in the Princess Knight movie?" asked Uran, curious.

"As a matter of fact," said Airon, " I was. I played the part of 12-year-old Princess Sapphire. My sister is playing older Princess Sapphire, which is for most of the movie. My scenes are all done, so I can relax until the movie premiere. Oh, I forgot to tell you. My mom is one of the directors of the movie."

"Wow, cool!" said Melmo, "But why wasn't she at filming today?" wondered Melmo.

"She took a day off today to meet the winners of the contest." answered Airon, "I just came to meet you first, because I was bored as heck!" she shouted.

"I can't wait to see your sister act!" said Uran. "I saw her before, and she almost looks exactly like Princess Sapphire."

"She is almost like Princess Sapphire!" said Airon, "She's a tomboy, she usually doesn't wear girly clothes, she likes to tease a lot, and she is able to put up a fight. She has taken boxing, wrestling, karate, kung-fu, soccer, horseback riding, and fencing since she was 8 years old. But she is also a drama queen sometimes, and she also took acting she she was my age. She has stared in movies since about high school. In addition to being an actress, she's also a stunt double in many movies."

"Wow, that's cool!" said Astro.

"Sometimes I can't believe that Sis is only 19." said Airon, with a smirk. Then her face lit up, as if she just remembered something. "Oh, guess what! We have a special actor playing Princess Sapphire's love interest, Prince Frank!"

"Really, who?" asked Uran and Melmo.

"It's Rock Holmes!" said Airon excited.

"OMIGOSH, ROCK HOLMES! AHHHHHHH!!!!" shouted Uran and Melmo.

"He was in that cool movie that we saw!" pointed out Melmo.

Uran slipped on a pair of shades and did an impersonation of Rock Holmes in her favorite movie. "Spy Teen, Rock Holmes: License to be Cool!" she said, looking out of her shades. Then her face beamed and she shouted "I can't believe he's gonna be in the movie!"

"YAY YAY YAY YAY!" shouted Melmo and Uran, dancing together.

Oh girls, said Astro as he rolled his eyes and sipped on his milkshake.
鉄腕アトムが大好き !I love Astro Boy!
AnimeGirl14

Tezuka reader

Postby BlackJack21 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:08 am

Black Jack, The surgeon with the hands of God.
He's known around the world as a mercenary doctor for hire, Just pay the bill and he will do the work.... But he doesn't come cheap.
BlackJack21

Tezuka reader

Postby AnimeGirl14 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:44 pm

AnimeGirl14

Tezuka reader

Postby AnimeGirl14 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:26 am

Trouble in Hollywood
an Astro Boy fan story by AnimeGirl14

PART FOUR

After they had dinner, Melmo, Mr. Mustachio, Airon, and her mother drove in the car, while Astro and his siblings flew,and they went to the studio where the Princess Knight movie was being filmed. The robot children showed the security guard their viewing passes, and the group all went inside to see the filming. The set was a forest scene, and there was Barbra dressed in Princess Sapphire's classic costume, complete with the feathered hat. There she was fighting Count Nylon. Barbra looked like she was born to play the part.

"I challenge you to a duel." declaired Barbra as Princess Sapphire.

"Bring it." dared Count Nylon, as he drew out his sword. The actors fought, with Barbra moving swiftly and smoothly, as if she done this sort of stuff all the time. Then Princess Sapphire threw her sword, launching Count Nylon's sword outta his hand. Princess Sapphire had won.

"Is that all you got?" asked Princess Sapphire, demanding to know.

"Alright! I surrender! I'll do anything you want." said a defeated Count Nylon.

"Then where are the king and queen?" demanded Princess Sapphire.

"I'll never tell." said a stubborn Nylon.

"Maybe you didn't here me. WHERE ARE THEY!?" demanded Princess Sapphire.

"They're at the Devil King's castle." revealed Count Nylon.

"CUT! PRINT! THAT"S A WRAP! Good job guys." shouted the director. For a minute, Astro and his friends almost forgot they were watching a filming of a movie. The actors went to their dressing rooms, and then Barbra came back to the set to meet the contest winners.

"Hiya big sis!" said Airon to Barbra as she hugged her.

"Hiya yourself!" laughed Barbra as she played with Airon's pigtail. Then Barbra looked next to Airon and saw Astro, Uran, Cobalt, and Melmo. Airon's mom and Mr. Mustachio went to talk with the other directors.

"These must be the contest winners." said Barbra to Airon. "What're there names."

"This is Astro, his sister Uran, his brother Cobalt, and their friend Melmo. They're robots, and they came all the way from Japan."

"Oh I've heard of Astro. Nice to meet you all. And Uran, that fan manga you entered in the contest was one of the best I've ever read."

"Thank you." said Uran, "You can read Japanese?" she asked, since that's how she wrote the manga. Robots are usaully made to be able to speak almost all languages.

"Well, I can a little." said Barbra. "Hey, I also want you to meet the guy who's playing my love interest, Prince Frank. Meet Rock Holmes."

In strode Rock Holmes, dressed in a slinky black tux, and black shades covering his eyes. He had the definant air of a movie star. Barbra herself was only wearing an AC DC tee shirt and jeans. Uran and Melmo got huge hearts in their eyes as he walked towards them.

"OMIGOSH!" shouted Uran. "It's you Rock Holmes!"

"You were in that cool spy movie!" shouted Melmo.

"And moving on." said an annoyed Rock. Then he turned to Barbra. "Hey girl. What's up? Would you like to grab some dinner with me tonight, and maybe go catch a film?" he asked.

Barbra was not amused. "In your dreams!" she said. "I will not go out with you if you were the last cute guy on Earth."

"Whoa." said Rock, surprised," Excuse me, princess."

"Who are you trying to kid? You know I'm no princess." said Barbra.

"I can see you're not interested right now, but when you're ready to take a ride (wink wink) call me." he said. And with that, he left for his limo.

"Wow" said Cobalt surprised.

"He doesn't seem very nice." said Astro.

"What a jerk!" huffed Uran.

"I know!" replied Melmo, then her face lit up again. "But he is a cute jerk."

"Yeah." admitted Uran.

Barbra shook her head. "He asks me out all the time!" she said frustrated. Then she calmed down and said, "Oh well. Come back tommorrow to see more of the filming. I'll drive you guys to the hotel you'll be staying in. It was nice seeing you."

Later that night, the group got settled into their hotel rooms. Mr. Mustachio got one room, Melmo and Uran shared one room, and Astro and Cobalt shared another room. Melmo and Uran were making a huge mess in their room, dancing and ordering room service. The were having their own little slumber party, complete with painting nails, pillow fights, and Truth or Dare.

Meanwhile, Astro noticed that something was bugging Cobalt.

"Hey Cobalt what's wrong?" asked Astro, "Is something wrong wit you?"

"I dunno what's wrong." said Cobalt. "It seeems whenever I go near Airon, I feel like I start to overheat. And whenever I try to talk to her, I fell like I can't talk. I start stuttering, and I turn bright red. I think I might be breaking down for some reason, but I don't know why I always do this near Airon."

Astro was confused for a minute, then finally it all clicked into place. "Cobalt, you're not broken at all. I think that you're just falling in love. Hey, it's pretty normal. Lemme ask you this though, do you think that Airon is pretty?"

"Well, yes." said Cobalt, truthfully.

"Sounds like you have a crush." confirmed Astro.

"What do I do to stop feeeling so embarassed?" asked Cobalt.

"Just talk to her. Find things in common." answered Astro.

"But she's a human, and I'm a robot. She'd never wanna be friends with me." cried Cobalt.

"Now Cobalt, it doesn't matter if your a robot or not, just as long as you're nice." assured Astro.

"Really?" asked Cobalt, but just then, there was a scream that happened across the street. A young women's scream. Astro's super hearing quickly picked it up much sooner than the other people, or even the robots could.

"Hold on!" said Astro, "I heard a scream!"

"Who was it?" asked Cobalt.

Astro turned his hearing up more, and found the sourse of the scream.

"Oh no!" said Astro, "It's Barbra!"
AnimeGirl14

Tezuka reader

Previous

Return to General Tezuka Discussion