[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Which Tezuka Character is the Person Above You?

Which Tezuka Character is the Person Above You?

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Which Tezuka Character is the Person Above You?

Postby Metropolisforever_2 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:56 am

~ Diagnosed with Monmow Disease on 6/23/2010.
Metropolisforever_2

Tezuka reader

Postby Princess Sapphire » Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:07 pm

Pardon me MetropolisForever but I'm afraid I don't understand the meaning of the question in the title of this thread. :?

If you can please explain what you mean by asking which Tezuka character is the person above each of us, then perhaps I will be able to post an answer for you?
Osamu Tezuka is Japan's greatest story teller
Princess Sapphire

Tezuka Veteran

Postby strobe_z » Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:38 pm

I get it...

Metropolisforever_2 is... Hyoutan-tsugi - because Metro is always showing up when you least expect it, is sometimes humorous, sometimes annoying, and usually off-topic~! :twisted:

Princess Sapphire is... Princess Sapphire - because (unless I mis-remember) he's a boy who people (here) think is a girl... and not a girl who people think is a boy... :D

Now... who am I?
Image - All Life Is Sacred

Follow TezukaInEnglish on and
strobe_z

Webmaster

Postby Xenops » Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:34 pm

You are Dr. Honma, because you take pieces where they shouldn't be (threads) and put them where they should be. So you piece everything together in their proper form. :lol:

Sorry, couldn't resist.

And you're an authority figure!

~Xenops
Xenops

Tezuka Nut

Postby Metropolisforever_2 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:37 am

I was gonna say strobe_z was Rock Holmes. :|
~ Diagnosed with Monmow Disease on 6/23/2010.
Metropolisforever_2

Tezuka reader

Postby BlackJack21 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:31 pm

I still don't understand this topic. sorryyyy. >___<? :oops:
Last edited by BlackJack21 on Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Black Jack, The surgeon with the hands of God.
He's known around the world as a mercenary doctor for hire, Just pay the bill and he will do the work.... But he doesn't come cheap.
BlackJack21

Tezuka reader

Postby Fauna » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:27 pm

No, it's a game where you tell the person above you what Tezuka character they are, based on their personality and past behaviour. To be honest, you always reminded me of Tink.
Fauna

Tezuka Nut

Postby BlackJack21 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:55 pm

He's known around the world as a mercenary doctor for hire, Just pay the bill and he will do the work.... But he doesn't come cheap.
BlackJack21

Tezuka reader

Postby solitarybird » Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:51 am

Ffff, Pinoko.

I think it's the cutesy way of speaking, the overly-excitable nature (or that's the way you appear from your posts x3; ), and of course, that avatar!

And the way you reacted to Black Jack's introduction post. xD
solitarybird

Tezuka reader

Postby BlackJack21 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:44 pm

Who me? I'm Pinoco? huh? Oh. :p
BlackJack21

Tezuka reader

Postby Sevi » Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:22 am

Sevi

Tezuka Nut

Postby solitarybird » Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:24 am

Rock, 'cause you're cool that way.

... which incarnation of Rock, though, I'm not quite sure.
solitarybird

Tezuka reader

Return to General Tezuka Discussion