[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Show your Tezuka's collection

Show your Tezuka's collection

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Postby Path » Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:22 pm

Kimba was found at an anime convention, you might try looking there. They always have the most amusing assortment of plushies. They show up on ebay occasionally as well.
We will meet again, when the loops of time touch.
Path

Tezuka reader

Postby Metropolisforever » Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:56 pm

I have seen Kimba plushies on eBay.

They weren't nearly as nice as the one you have.
THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED.
Metropolisforever

Banned

Postby putrocca » Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:56 pm

- Ada (site founder - TezukaInEnglish.com)
putrocca

Site Founder

Postby Pathfinder » Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:55 pm

:shock: my brain just exploded. -.-; I am not worthy...... in any case I can't take pictures of my current (and very small) collection because I am moving. It and the rest of my Manga and anime paraphernalia are all safely packed away until I can unload it at my apartment in a few weeks. *jealous* where did you get the English blackjack releases? I haven't made much of an effort to get a hold of copies in other languages like Korean or Japanese because I don't speak them... and well.. my French isn't good enough to actually understand what's going on. I'm sure I'd get some of it... but I would totally be clueless about a great deal of the books. WELL, a picture is worth a thousand words so I would probably get what's roughly going on without having to understand much of it... works that way with my doushingi collection... :wink:
"Earth has too many enemies, I will leave this planet! Wahahahahahaha!" ~ Dr. Black Jack
Pathfinder

Tezuka reader

Postby Ash » Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:17 pm

"Rationality, that was it. No esoteric mumbo jumbo could fool that fellow. Lord, no! His two feet were planted solidly on God's good earth" - Ellery Queen, The Lamp of God
Ash

Tezuka Nut

Postby Huscheli » Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:44 pm

You can them get cheaply at ebay sometimes too. ^^
Huscheli

Tezuka Veteran

Postby putrocca » Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:17 pm

putrocca

Site Founder

Postby Path » Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:28 pm

Amazon seems to have copies of at least the second english Black Jack in stock for $12.44 apiece, and $8.50 and up for used copies. That is where I obtained my first one, and the second volume was pure luck at a tiny comic store. I notice the smaller bookstores and comic stores tend to have older and more obscure manga, so you might try looking around there.
We will meet again, when the loops of time touch.
Path

Tezuka reader

Postby putrocca » Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:39 pm

putrocca

Site Founder

Postby Metropolisforever » Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:24 pm

Amazon has the first one.

If you really want it and/or you have lots of money. :wink:

Once, I think it may have been $27.

Now, It's $29.99.Image
THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED.
Metropolisforever

Banned

Postby grapeofdeath » Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:54 am

Just recently came across this thread, so I thought I would post here too:

Bigger picture: http://www.bolis.com/onyx/bj.jpg

It's mostly Black Jack and Midnight. I have a few other things, but my camera just died on me.
grapeofdeath

Tezuka reader

Postby Jeffbert » Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:55 pm

:shock: A truly dedicated fan! :P
Jeffbert

All Tezuka all the time...

Postby strobe_z » Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:57 pm

I'm not adverse to having multiple editions of Tezuka manga, but I usually have them in different languages. I admire your dedication, but I'm curious as to why you'd stick more or less only to Japanese editions of Black Jack?

It's not like there's not enough OTHER Tezuka series to collect after all... :P
Image - All Life Is Sacred

Follow TezukaInEnglish on and
strobe_z

Webmaster

Postby Manetoys » Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:02 am

OMG! OMG! I MUST HAVE THAT SAPPHIRE FIGURE!!!! :shock: :shock:
Manetoys

Tezuka Veteran

Postby grapeofdeath » Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:58 am

grapeofdeath

Tezuka reader