[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Show your Tezuka's collection

Show your Tezuka's collection

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Postby Inazawa » Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:46 pm

Inazawa

Tezuka reader

Postby mokonafan » Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:34 am

Last edited by mokonafan on Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
....(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ☆Wanna-be mermaid since 1994☆ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧....
mokonafan

Tezuka reader

Postby Tomatogal » Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:26 am

Tomatogal

Tezuka reader

Postby the donkey » Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:38 pm

* MW (One-Shot, Complete, English, Vertical)
* Black Jack (1-3, Special Edition Hardcover, On-going, English, Vertical)
* Ode To Kirihito (One-Shot, Complete, English, Vertical)
* Dororo (1-3, Complete, English, Vertical)
* Boeddha (1-6, Incomplete, Dutch, Uitgeverij L)
* Astro Boy (1-2, 5, Incomplete, Dutch, Standaart Uitgeverij(Serie was dropped after 6 volumes))
* The Third Eye (a copied Sample, Complete, English, Kodonsha (On top of all the other manga in plastic))

pretty smal compared to the rest of you al, but I can't read Japaneas or French. Stil plenning on buying more english manga, but it can't go all at once...
the donkey

Tezuka reader

Postby Huscheli » Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:38 pm

Huscheli

Tezuka Veteran

Postby F-Man » Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:56 am

Here is mine, last updated 04/15/2010

Click for full size

I hate myself for forgetting to put my awesome retro Astro Boy t-shirt in there (which is admittedly probably a bootleg). Oh well, next time! I was also waiting for my first volumes of Pluto in French but my order keeps getting delayed.

Update 07/07/2010

To start this update off, here's all my stuff. Not bad for one year of collecting. ;)

Yes, I rotated the photo. Neat trick huh?

The films:

Unfortunately those two Blu-rays at the top are the only Tezuka movies on the entire format. I want to buy more! ;_;
The DVD on the far right is volume 3 of NHK's puppet shows collection and it includes episode 67 of the very rare Galaxy Boy Troop puppet anime. (with French subtitles!)

Here's the description from the back, and the second photo is a snapshot of it.

This was so expensive omg.

And finally my t-shirt. It's a bootleg, but I prefer it over all the other ones for sell.
Last edited by F-Man on Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
I'm on .
F-Man

Tezuka Expert

Postby AnimeGirl14 » Fri May 28, 2010 1:36 am

鉄腕アトムが大好き !I love Astro Boy!
AnimeGirl14

Tezuka reader

Pics of my Collection Part I

Postby Duofan » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:37 am

Here are some pics of what I have so far, I have more Mangas and a Pinoko Cel but I will take more later, just ordered 2 Black Jack & Astro Boy Cel and a Limited Edition 30th Anniversary Package arriving from Mandarake & 1 doujinshi >_>

Picked it up passing at an airport in Japan

Limited Edition Hong Kong Black Jack T Shirts

NoteBook
Duofan

Tezuka reader

Postby F-Man » Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:45 am

I updated my post. :D (3 posts up)
I'm on .
F-Man

Tezuka Expert

Postby Xenops » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:16 am

Impressive collections, everyone. ^_^

Currently I have Vertical volumes 1-5 of Black Jack and Vertical volume 1 of Dororo.

I love that Black Jack T-shirt. :) I've noticed shirts featuring any Tezuka character are hard to find in the U.S.

I'm hoping to visit Okinawa in a year or two, so maybe then I'll stock up on Japanese language manga then.

Btw, is anyone else's copy of Dororo pixelated? My BJ's look fine, but the Dororo's images look fuzzy.
Xenops

Tezuka Nut

Black Jack x Astro Cels

Postby Duofan » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:03 pm

@Xenops That is weird, I have all 3 volumes of Dororo but I don't notice any pixelation, is there a specidifc page?

I got these 2 weeks ago. They all have their original pencil sketch in the back.

From Black Jack OVA 5 , the background isn't the original one though, it's supposed to be Black Jack, sitting with her, in the train XD, I guess the original seller Kept Black Jack playing Black Jack XD

I ordered a bunch of doujinshis online from Japan, these are the photos of what I will be getting in the mail next week ^ o ^

I didn't want Yaoi doujinshis, but I'll take them since they are 3$CAD instead of buying them 10$ and one of them is worth 40$ if I remember on E Bay.
Last edited by Duofan on Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Duofan

Tezuka reader

Postby Xenops » Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:09 am

Duofan, the entire volume is pixelated. :( I think I'll make a case with Amazon and see if I can get a replacement. My volumes of BJ, however, all have nice crisp edges to the art work.

I really like the art style of the blue doujinshi with BJ, Pinoko and Rock. :)

~Xenops
Xenops

Tezuka Nut

Postby Fauna » Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:04 am

Duofan, if you don't want to hold onto the yaoi doujinshis you're getting, I'd be interested in buying them from you... >_> It's pretty impressive you're able to get that many at one time. Where did you go to buy them?

My collection at the current time:

(Books: How to Draw Manga: Astro Boy, MW, Black Jack hardcover 1-3 and paperback 4-11, Ode to Kirihito, Swallowing the Earth, Phoenix 1+9+12, Dororo 1-3, Apollo's Song)
(Other: Astro Boy movie figures, Atom Moderno keychain and figure, Quebecian Astro Le Petit Robot fan club buttons, Black Jack & Tenma Kubricks, Astro Boy 2003 figures, Astro Boy: Omega Factor for GBA, Atom keychains, Tezuka World 1000 yen prepaid subway card.)

(More books: Astro Boy 1+2+8+15+20+21+23, Pluto 1-5, Lostworld, Metropolis, Nextworld 1-2, The Art Of Osamu Tezuka, Black Jack 1-2 in Japanese.)
(DVDs: Astro Boy 1980 series, Phoenix TV series, Metropolis, complete Black Jack OVAs.)

(Doujinshi: Reminiscence, a light Kiriko/BJ, and Showtime, an all-character crossover.)
Fauna

Tezuka Nut

Postby F-Man » Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:09 am

I'm on .
F-Man

Tezuka Expert

Postby Xenops » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:42 am

Xenops

Tezuka Nut

PreviousNext

Return to General Tezuka Discussion