[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Tree of the Sun (French: L'Arbre au Soleil)

Tree of the Sun (French: L'Arbre au Soleil)

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Tree of the Sun (French: L'Arbre au Soleil)

Postby Irina » Thu May 25, 2006 8:22 pm

Not necessarily a favorite series, but...

I picked up the first volume of this in French a while back, and I've tried several times to read it. It's the only work of Tezuka I've ever encountered which I found myself completely and utterly disenchanted with. I find myself coming up with excuses not to read it, and I've come to the conclusion that I just don't like it.

Anyone else tried it, and know of a reason to keep trying to read it? Usually I give a series at least a full volume, maybe even two, before I give up on it, and I already have volumes 1-3, but I can't even get through the first one. Maybe it gets better? I'd love to know.
Irina

Tezuka reader

Postby putrocca » Wed May 31, 2006 12:59 pm

- Ada (site founder - TezukaInEnglish.com)
putrocca

Site Founder

Return to General Tezuka Discussion