[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - What manga series would you like to have an anime adaption?

What manga series would you like to have an anime adaption?

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

What manga series would you like to have an anime adaption?

Postby Dr. Jerk » Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:27 pm

Dr. Jerk

Tezuka Nut

Re: What manga series would you like to have an anime adapti

Postby F-Man » Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:01 am

I'm on .
F-Man

Tezuka Expert

Postby Dr. Jerk » Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:05 am

Dr. Jerk

Tezuka Nut

Postby Xenops » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:10 am

I would pretty much LOVE anything Tezuka by the film makers of Metropolis. That is such an amazing movie! They took one of his early works (which I read, and is pretty lame compared to his later works) and developed it so nicely. And it has Rock, who like Gopher says in the old Winnie the Pooh, "I wasn't in the book". I'm glad they put him in there.

Another attempt of Black Jack would humor me. :D We have the really dark OVA's and the light and fluffy 2004 series, how about a series in between?

Probably before I can pick others, I would like to see the ones ALREADY made, like Dororo and Princess Knight.
Xenops

Tezuka Nut

Postby Rocku » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:52 pm

I'm supporting the whole "new modern twist on NextWorld" thing. That would be all sorts of amazing. Even better if they can get Rintaro and Otomo to collaborate on it. Since Metropolis was sort of part of the NextWorld and LostWorld series it would make a good deal of sense.
"There are demons in my soup. There are monsters in my damn soup."

- Rambling Billy Bob Joe
Rocku

Tezuka Expert

Postby Dr. Jerk » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:35 pm

Dr. Jerk

Tezuka Nut

Postby Xenops » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:38 am

Xenops

Tezuka Nut

Postby Manetoys » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:50 am

I'd like to see Ribon No Kishi redone with modern animation. Then get dubbed by Funimation. That way, Vic Mignogna can be the prince that falls for her XD
Manetoys

Tezuka Veteran

Postby Dr. Jerk » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:07 pm

Dr. Jerk

Tezuka Nut

Postby Xenops » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:56 pm

Xenops

Tezuka Nut

Postby Sevi » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:33 am

"I'm not in at the moment. If you are in need of medical attention, please leave your name, telephone number, nature of your complaint, seriousness of your condition, and how much you can afford to pay me. I'll get back to you later."
Sevi

Tezuka Nut

Return to General Tezuka Discussion