[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Your hated Tezuka character?

Your hated Tezuka character?

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Your hated Tezuka character?

Postby Skunk-love » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:04 pm

Sorry for the BJ's fans. :oops: :oops: :oops:

I hate Black Jack because he's cold and
heartless (for a hero,like Batman from DC Comic :roll: ) with everyone.He slaps them and BJ is violent sometimes.And he's actually unkind with the poor little Pinoko who always wants to help him or make him happy. And in one of stories from Black Jack mangas , my mother and I are read the story on the Orca ; we are shocked by the reaction of Black Jack and the poor animal's dead at the end ! :cry: My mother too dislike Black Jack character.And the idea that BJ demand millions to treat people and when he takes it out on everyone, even the innocents people shocks me. :shock:

I hate aslo Sohei Toge because he unjustly violated Rosa, the daughter of Acetylene Lamp (poor father like him :cry: ),and Toge had not regrets after his criminal acte! :evil: This heros digust me and does not matter!

Even the villains in Tezuka stories , Lamp,Skunk,Rock,Ham Egg are nicer ! :lol:

Here's a suject one Sohei Toge's crime!
Last edited by Skunk-love on Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Skunk Kusai official fanpop Image

My Tumblr
Skunk-love

Tezuka reader

Re: Your hated Tezuka character?

Postby Sevi » Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:29 pm

Last edited by Sevi on Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm not in at the moment. If you are in need of medical attention, please leave your name, telephone number, nature of your complaint, seriousness of your condition, and how much you can afford to pay me. I'll get back to you later."
Sevi

Tezuka Nut

Postby Ametrine » Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:53 pm

This thread sounds like it could provoke arguments, or cause character defending (like above).

Anyway, for the sake of being on topic: If I had to say what Tezuka character I hated, I actually wouldn't know, haha. Most Tezuka characters aren't black and white, so they have their good points and their bad points. Because of this, nobody instantly comes to mind for this question.
Ametrine

Tezuka reader

Postby Marc » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:32 am

Seems kind of silly to express hate for any single Tezuka character, since many times they play different roles depending on the series or even the single chapter they're in. To use Skunk as an example, in New Volcano he was merely illegally trespassing, and in Eyewitness he was a terrorist. It doesn't make much sense to specify a certain role the character plays, because you might really enjoy the character's part in another series, and therefore you wouldn't be hating the character themselves.

That being said, there isn't one Tezuka character I can say I completely hate because of the nature of his work. Even the evil characters who only show up once--like Michio in MW, who was definitely a royal bastard--I can't possibly hate, because they're so complex and therefore enjoyable to me. (I might be incorrect in saying that Michio showed up once; I just haven't seen him in any other works by Tezuka.)
Marc

Tezuka reader

Postby Skunk-love » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:48 pm

*MESSAGE TO ADOLF SPOILERS IN THIS POST*

--

I hate also Toge,he's a rapist! :evil:
This scene (and the others when Toge slaps and reviles Rosa,in the book 1 of "message to Adolf") shocked me!

Poor Rosa,i understand Lamp's rage and pain.

My Tumblr
Skunk-love

Tezuka reader

Postby Saruta » Mon May 27, 2013 10:58 pm

I would add more fuel to the anti-Toge sentiment here. *SPOILERS AHEAD* Not only did he rape Rosa, but he also completely failed his devoted mission because he was too self-reliant. He did not agree to give the papers to the Americans or Soviets until it was WAY too late (because Sorge was discovered). He had ample time to do so. He could possibly save millions of lives but he believed in "doing it himself" - and could do nothing at all until Hitler was dead already. Then the papers went to the Jews who, as one imagines, promptly hid them, as there was nothing to be gotten by publishing them now except smearing their own people by association with the monster.

Fail. Total epic fail. Except his treatment of Yuki and the baby.
Saruta

Tezuka reader

Postby Xenops » Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:11 pm

While I tend to agree with Sevi about the Black Jack character, I think it's best if we try to post our opinions politely, whether we disagree about a character or not. Being nice reaps more rewards than being mean. ;)

For most hated character, I do strongly dislike a couple of characters in "Ode to Kirihito". Actually, I dislike a LOT of characters in that manga--I was tempted to throw that book across the room a couple of times. :oops:

But in general, I tend to enjoy most of Tezuka's characters, whether they are good-guys or villains. Tezuka presents them in a way that contributes to the story. The good-guys I want to rout for, and the villains are usually just fun to dislike. Of course, I say this without having read most of his serious stuff, so perhaps my opinion would change if I had.
Xenops

Tezuka Nut

Postby Skunk-love » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:45 am

My Tumblr
Skunk-love

Tezuka reader

Postby Ataru Moroboshi » Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:01 am

Keo/Kimba. Dead serious, guys. He totally unnerves me.

And about BJ... I like him very much, but everyone is free to hate or love the carachter she/he wants to. :?
Ataru Moroboshi

Tezuka Nut

Postby Skunk-love » Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:19 am

Here my 10 meme on my hated Tezuka characters.From deviantart.

My Tumblr
Skunk-love

Tezuka reader

Return to General Tezuka Discussion